Busy Busy Challenge

Cassel

BusyBusy-Preview-400.jpg

First of all, come and say HI once you register for this challenge.

We want to know who else will be there, on our side to challenge us.

Every page we will make will be different, based on each others' photos, stories, and preferences but we can all get inspired by everyone's projects.

Once the Challenge is started, on November 15th, you can post your pages in here.

Make sure to resize your image to 600 pixels before uploading it so it won't slow down the site when we have all those pages.

Remember that each page should not take you longer than 5 minutes to complete.

(if you missed the registration link or if you want to challenge a friend to join you, HERE it is).

Who is going to be doing their FIRST digital scrapbook pages?

Wow! What great photos/pages...snow, bright sunny day, beach, and my cute fix for the day! Beautiful pages everyone. Pirkko, I have thought to use Hue/Saturation/Lightness...great idea and results! I often don't like to use quick pages as they don't offer the flexibility to turn off the things I don't like. That being said, one my all time favorite layouts is a quick page. Thank you, Carole, for this fun challenge! It took longer to find the photo than it did to complete the page! The photo is from 2011.

That was really quickly and just like Trish finding a photo was the hardest part. This is a section of a house front completely builded with pumpkins. It's done on a farm in Rapperswil - Switzerland and each year they do something different in the autumn. I like Pirkko's idea and probably give that a try to match the colors of the photo.

Here is my Busy QP2. I used one of my photos showing off  the beautiful Autumn Colors of the Catskill Mountains in NY. Then I played a bit with the Adjust Brightness/Contrast and used -6 Brightness and 35 Contrast. I have not played with these adjustments a lot, but now I really like them, as I can see the difference a little bit of tweaking can make. Thank you Carole.

More photos about the pumpkin farm. I added a date this time, the name of the farm is already on the second QP.

I like this QP and can see me using it again, if I need something really quick! Although it's all very simple it's worth while doing it. It makes me realize that something quick has its charme too!