What are you working on (in June 2021)?

Cassel

Karon, I love your pages my friend. You always do the experiments in the Lab modules. I must confess that whilst I watch the tutorials and create from there I have never really bothered with the experiments! Perhaps I should go back and do them ... never too old to pick up something new. You have inspired me my friend, thank you. ;D

Still trying to catch up on the Labs.

Lab 6 Module 12

Experiment 2: element - tiny bows

Experiment 3: color/pattern - red/green

Experiment 4: sketch template - Alice Boll

Experiment 5: fun font find - candy cane

Kit: A Winter Wonderland ©Kimeric Kreations

Sorry I haven't been very vocal lately. I injured my back and still sorting it out. I haven't done much more than making the daily pic for my gaming group. And they haven't been particularly good. LOL But I liked this one.

I love the Victorian era so I decided to go with that instead of any modern fashion.

LOL, Ann, Love the picture! I'm definitely going to be posting it in my group. The group is for a game called City Girl Life. It's a simulation game that a bunch of us switched to after they closed down The Sims Social on Facebook. We have apartments that we decorate and the game gives us a different clothing theme every day, hence my daily pic. I probably would have stopped playing a long time ago, but I have made some great friends through the years. I love making my picture every day which is how I ended up using PSP. (I inherited the group so I didn't name it, but we are Fabulous!)

Thank you for the hug and good wishes. <3

I have been rather "quiet" lately, (too much to do in my job), but I look regularly over the different pages. I'm pleased to see so many "newbies" and still impressed by so much imagination and never ending creativity.

Thumbs up to everyone! :)

@Michele wish you too "speedy" recovery!

I've been quiet of late on here and in the campus. As I've been in my element, crawling around on the ground shooting insects. Then spending the evenings buried in my books, and my reference cards IDing them. The ground squirrel babies are now out and about, some are no bigger than a mouse, ever so cute, same for the hares, birds and fox cubs that reside in and around the house, yard and fields. In time they will be showcased and posted for you to view. Meanwhile this is a shot I particularly like, the flower is called Snow in Summer ( Cerastium Silver Carpet). Tiny delicate flowers with silvery leaves. Nothing very elaborate. Word frame. I wove the vine around the frame . I used the Kaleidoscope tool for the background paper using a photo of the flowers. Macro Photography,

Nature is beautiful and you always showcase it perfectly Sue. This page is simple and therefore gorgeous ... the photo becomes the drawcard. I always love your work my dear friend and I agree with you regards the vine twined around the frame ... lends that special touch! ;D

My daughter is a Victoria era addict so I am guessing you would get along well with her Michele. I hope your back improves soon cos I know exactly what it is like to suffer from that malady. I had an injection into my spine about 4 weeks ago but it really didn't make much difference. I think I would like a refund on this body and start again! As always, love your work my friend. ;D

Ann ... I just love your quirky sense of humour! ;D

What a delightful pleasure it is to browse through the forum, it's filled with so much talent and diverse pages. Annie, you are always so kind with your comments on my pages, and photography. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have an appreciation for nature, you create wonderful nature pages that reside in your beautiful colourful country.

Sue: lovely frame for the fushia flowers. Your bee layout is gorgeous. My sister raises bees so I have an affinity for them.

Annie: Thank you so much. With everything that has gone on in the last couple of months, I'm trying to use working on the lessons as therapy :).