BOOTCAMP May 2021

Cassel

Day 9 project #4

It's done - puh! I told Cassel I'd use a little trick to finish this project. Yes, Cassel, it worked *lol*

The settings for the shadows for paper are usually 10 - 10 - 60/70 - 2 is this right? In the tut the settings looked like 10 - 10 - 65 - 3 - I used my magnifying glass but I can't really recognize the numbers on the screen. I did it according to my taste (this sentence looks strange ...) I hope you will know what I mean.

Thank You Anne.  I am really trying to work on design.  It's a tough one.  I try to think (like I do in photography) is this element adding to the theme or detracting or does it make sense to have it it or not.  It's not easy for me.  There is so many papers and elements to choose, maybe it's because I cant choose which ones to use that keeps it simple.  hahaha.

Suzanne, this is beautiful.  I'd say you passed with flying colors.  I love the squares, the two color looks so cool.  What is the lines around the edges.  Is that a separate layer?  I noticed that with another one on another forum and I really like that look.  What is an element like that called?

Thanks you Susan for the praise! I love colors and I play with them. The lines in the background is just background paper. I cut out the squares from multicolored paper. Unfortunately, this makes the font a bit illegible.

I bought the scrapkit from Studio Berna. It is called Digital Logbook 2