Double Take Challenge 2021

Cassel

Barbara, Annie, congratulations on your day 4

Thank you Carole, it was my day 3 that I moved to the 2 because model 2 did not lend itself to the photo of the day and… I also placed a photo in the center - I saw your comment of the 1st day after doing it

Jnet, what a nice layout! I've been to LA but never found the stars in the pavement. I wish I could read the wording on your right hand page but unless it's text my browser can't translate it since it's in a graphic. Is that the star for Celine Deon? I can't quite make it out from here... ;-)

My day 5 page.  It came together rather quickly.  I am learning to put a photo that I don't mind if it gets split if I put it into a book.  I have to go find more gradients because I couldn't find one that I liked so I settled for this color because I wasn't really sure what color to make the title.   Green and blue didn't work because they just blended in.  Thankfully I can always change it when I find one.  Any suggestions on what color might look nice?

I love every one's pages.   Every time I see one I learn some thing new.  I am glad you are all here with me.

Yes MoniqueN. it is Australian.  Kakadu National Park is world famous, it's in the Northern Territory. Yellow Water Billabong is a beautiful place where you can see the true beauty of the wetlands.  Each time we have taken the grandchildren there, we have taken the sunset cruise at Yellow Water, you see more wildlife action at sunrise or sunset.  The kids have always loved the experience. Nice of you to say you like the layout, I enjoyed revisiting the photos while making it.

My day 4. This day the color is white because that gave me the opportunity to use a lot of photos In Spring there are overhere many flowers in that color. I was waiting if  there would come this chance. I took the background color of one of the photos with Texture effects - Texture + some noise (50%). As with the other days I didn't give all the names of the individual flowers, that would be way to much text.

I like all the work that's done, but Annie your birds are so colorfull, love it.

This is my day 5. Still at Kakadu National Park, this is at Ubirr.  This place was featured in the 1st Crocodile Dundee film, for those wondering about Kakadu.  The heading gave me trouble, it took me ages to work out how to get the gradient onto every letter, but eventually it worked.  The tick had something to do with it.  It's always operator error isn't it!

Jean you have created a lovely page of your grandchildren and Kakadu. My sister lived in the territory for a couple of years but I never got to visit. Sorry now that I didn't because she reminds me of the beauty of Kakadu often ... as sisters do, lol! :D

Ann Seeber, thank you. Your birds are really beautiful and colorful. Yes it is Celine Dion's star. I walked all the way to Hollywood Blvd to find her. My text: We settled in a campsite in Malibu and we visited

Los Angeles May 7-8. Walk of Fame - Universal Studios Hollywood - The Hollywood sign - Beverly Hills - downtown Beverly Hills to see the High standing stores - the Dolby theater, the neighborhood

Spanish, El Pueblo, museum, China Town. I liked this city. To see everything, you would have had to spend more than two days there.

Thanks Annie Tobin

Bravo Gerry, Sandra, Corrie and Jean for your pretty pages

A lovely page Gerry and I feel where you are coming from. We lost our little Jasper in May of last year and I love him as much today as I did throughout his life with me. He was 12 yr old and should have had a few good years ahead of him but that is the way it goes.

Translation of my text:

If someone told me tomorrow morning, we're leaving for San Francisco in two days, I'd be leaving. Despite the fact that I have been there twice, I did not see everything.

I spent two days there with my husband in 2011 and four days in 2015 always with my husband and with a group of caravanners.

We lived there unforgettable days and a dream of always

Hi You all are Such Artists.   I am not as Advance as any of you, its over my head every time I try I cant do it.   I am still in  Learning but I am following and your all so Great.   I want you alls Talent.

I did buy a few scripts HOpe you went to the  Store campus Store.     I haven tried them yet but going to

thank you all love your Work  its ART

Beautiful work by everyone.  It is such a joy to pop in daily and feast the eyes.  So amazing ... same tutorial and such diverse results ... love it.

This is my day 5 ... guess by now you have all figured that I love our feathered friends.  Thanks for takin a peek!  ;D