What are you working on (in January 2021)?

Cassel

I wasn't sure I would be able to complete Lab 11-1 before the end of the month. But happily some surprises come together.

Lab 11 Module 1

Lesson 1: pencil shavings

Experiment 2: element - face mask

Experiment 3: color/pattern/texture - sheet music

I Luv Teaching ©Down This Road Designs

Teacher Appreciation ©Gingerscrap Ladies

This is another bird endemic to Southern Australia, the Rock Parrot.  Again I have used a Kate Pertiet blendable template with the odd change here and there.  Photos are from Australian Geographic.  Font used for the title is frail&bedazzled.  Thanks for takin a peek.  ;)

Annie T: I love your Cool Cat. I had to laugh at the cat with the bird on his head. That is how I feel this morning as I am getting ready to start my labs. Being a bird lover, I love your Rock Parrot layout. It's great how you put text about the bird on the page. And I read you changed your photo. You are beautiful. Guess I need to find a picture and upload it! Though I will not use my dog's photo this time. I'll be good.

Karon: I like your Teacher layout. It was cool how you put the Graduation March music as the background paper. What a neat way to do the Volleyball layout with the pictures hanging on string with clips.

Annie: Loving the blendng you have been doing. One of my favorite things to do. Great frame. Works so well with the layout. And what a beautiful bird. I guess sheltering under rocks is where its name comes from? Thank you for the comment on mine. I probably ought to change out my avatar; but it is the same one I have been using for 20 years. One of my first digital scrapbook pages and, yes, the face on it is the now grown up teacher.

Val, thank you! Annie nice new picture and I like your Rock Parrot.

I collect turtles (not the living ones!) and I have a lot of them and showcase them in a cabinet. So I just did another wordcloud on Wordart.com and no surprise it's a turtle. I just filled the shape with my name and I'm thinking maybe I'll use it sometimes as a "signature".

Karon,Congratulations to your daughter. Great accomplishment. We need all the good teachers we can get. Beautiful tribute to all her hard work. To bad you couldn't celebrate as you would like but I'll just bet you are planning a shebang for when you can. I like your Volleyball layout too.

Annie, As usual , stellar work. Cool Cat and Rock Parrot  <3  BTW did you change your photo?

Corrie, Your turtle is so cute. Did a great job with the Cloud art.

Thanks Karon, your compliments are always very much appreciated my friend. Our Avatars are who we want/need to be at any given time. If Karon wants to be one of her first digital scrapbook pages then that is who she should be. And, we all have a favourite don't we? I only changed mine up because I was posting a photo for Carole's 'Let's meet... with PSP' the Imaginary Virtual Zoom Call challenge. Only 8 of us have zoomed in so far including Carole! Link below if you are interested.

https://scrapbookcampus.com/Community/topic/lets-meet-with-psp/

:D

Thanks Lynda, much appreciated my friend. Yeah, I did change up the photo. It is a selfie I took yesterday so very up to date ... no point in trying to cheat time, it eventually catches up to us anyway. The huge glasses are new ... eyesight deteriorating and issues with my left eye. Simone (my daughter) and I had a laugh at the photo as I look cross eyed, lol! ;D

Annie T, Lynda, Karon, Corrie, Raymond, Mary S, Ann S, Sheila, Michele, Sue T, Minka, and I'm sorry if I forgot anyone. I am excited as this year progresses to see what I can learn from all of you! It has been awesome coming here with this group.  You post such beautiful layouts and I learn so much. I can't wait to see what February brings.  And my last one for this month is... Clothespins.  I made my own.  Here is my layout with Yin Template 16 and Linda Cumberland - A Sweet Devotion kit.