BOOTCAMP January 2021

Cassel

Hi All,

I fought hard to get this done.    For days leaving it going back skipping going back

I could NOT get my work done like I wanted to like our Teacher showed us.

I  gave up and went back so many days times.  But want to be in the Drawing so Bad, Plus turn in my work.

This is my last rescue but he is my baby now. Bruce really thinks he is bigger than Lion he has that heart.

Cindy: Your work is AWESOME! So glad you got it done for the draw. I see one little tweak I hope you can make: the word Disguises needs a G between the S and the U, other than that, everything looks perfect to me. I have a big black cat named Adam who thinks he's a black panther so I know how you feel about Bruce Lee. Take a peek ;-)

Jacques, it is so strange that some people can't download files, while others can. I am still puzzled as to what is causing that. I'll download it and send it to you.

Edit: I guess it does not work for me either anymore. It DID before. Can you select the whole text, copy it and paste it into a document? Would that work while I try to figure out what the issue is?

I got one page done during the camp.  It is the first and only page I have ever done.  This is all my family at Christmas.  All of them look pretty good, except for the old lady in front, I don't know where she came from, I'm sure I don't look that old.  I used freebies from several sits and I'm sure I should have only used 1 kit but that is so not me.  I'm going to add the last name and maybe a couple more changes.

Fran in VA

ANN:  Oh my.  I giggled out loud at your Adam photo.  Too cute.

Carole:  I found the suggestions you offered on where to find the Hue Map helpful.  Thanks!!  And also found the pic-to-painting tab under AI style.  I don't have the photography workspace.  I think I did when I first downloaded the 2021 version, but don't know where it is now.  I'll keep playing around and one day I might just find where it is lurking.  And could you put me on the list to send the Magic wand PDF file too?  Thanks

Clarine, I don't understand why you would not have the Photography workspace. When you go to the Home tab, what do you get?

For the PDF, I did some settings changes today. Can you try to see if you can download it now? It will also help me know what is working.

hello Carole,

I'm watching your movie: NoKitScrap2 and make something myself right away with your clues.

It doesn't work yet, with "convert text to curves and as character shapes" I get a different image when I right-click on a letter.

see the screen print

I can only adjust the letters on the 8 points.

But I will now continue and if I encounter more problems I will report again.

I am using PSP2020

Jacques