December TUT/TECH Challenge

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Tut-Tech-Challenge.jpg

The Campus is the perfect place to learn more about photo editing, various techniques, or PSP in general.

This challenge will give you an opportunity to practice some of those techniques or use some tools.

This month's Tut/Tech Challenge is to create a gnome. Already several members have created some right after the December Master Class. If you want to repost them in this thread, you are welcome to do so. If you want to create more, go for it. Every gnome, even using the same tutorial, will be unique to your imagination.

HERE is the class where the creation of the gnome is detailed (it is on the second half of the class). This class is only going to be freely available for a few weeks, so if you come to this thread later, it is possible that the link won't let you watch the class.

Here is mine

Gnome.png

This tutorial was so much fun. I am reposting here the 4th Gnome I created...  I am sure it will not be the last one.

I was inspired by illustrations I saw on the internet, and I used a cutout effect on the nose, as Sue McGuire did on hers (FB Group).

I used Cassel's Metallic Rope-04 Picture Tube on the hat.

Font: Christmas Wish Monoline

• 2 weeks later...

jolis ces petit gnomes )) j'ai un peu amélioré mon 1er mis sur FB et je l'ai même incorporé à un mini kit pour le challenge Color de décembre sur le forum de TheStudio. le lien se trouve ici https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/community/gallery/image/255556-b57_spicysweet-pvjpg/

si jamais il vous faut vous connecter, je reviendrai vous mettre le lien direct si vous souhaitez le mini ))

B57_SpicySweet-mini B57_gnome-600