December SONG Challenge - Christmas

Cassel

Here's December Song Challenge - Christmas / Advent Day 17. The photos are of my previous hometown for 40 years, Warwick, NY, showing off it's Revolutionary War Heritage buildings. (It was designated the Queen's Village since they supported King George during the Revolution.)

I tried out my new Corel script: Falling Snow. Learned a lesson, don't use it on a .pspimage with layers. It promptly flattened the whole image! I ended up making a .png for publication and adding the snow to that.

Finally had to do another Song Challenge, tomorrow is Christmas Eve so here's "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" as my Advent, Day 24.

The Santa is an AWS Here Comes Santa Script, the photo was on the Hudson Valley in Pictures site, posted by Jennifer O'Shea, and the holiday decor is from Corel's Christmas Clip-Art freebies.

What's in store for January, Carole Cassel? ;-)

What’s in store for January, Carole Cassel? ?

For the Campus, in January we'll have another Bootcamp (especially for those who did get PSP upgrade as a Christmas present) and a new class. I think a lot of things will remain the same. I have not planned any major change for the next year, but suggestions are always welcome, whether they are related to classes, challenges, tutorials, resources, etc.

You always come up with something wonderful Carole so I am very happy to roll with that. I shall play along with a couple of Bootcamps to keep PSP sharp and I love the Lab modules, so many ideas for creating elements etcetera. Thank you very much Carole, very much appreciated. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Dear Ann, loved each of your takes for the Days of Advent.  I, too, am a fan of Angela Lansbury - glad you included her.  Annie Tobin you always come up with something interesting. Corrie, Silver Bells is perfect. Looks like you did a mask for the photo of the city and then put a silver frame over it to just let a part of the mask edges to show.  Brilliant.  Dorothy, like your take on that song.