What are you working on (in September 2020)?

Cassel

hello Sue,  it is 7.30am here in my part of the world here in Australia and it has been a delight to view your new posts. both  the Philadelphia Vireo and American Redstart birds to me are just stunning! and the Morning Glory is beautiful and well fitted to the sentiment you chose...I have a great fondness for birds  and enjoy their visits when they come to visit our yard.  wonderful work Sue!

best wishes and I hope you stay well and safe,

Dawn.

Beautiful layouts every one.

I have been trying to work with extractions.  I have also been working with mask that I have been trying to create by myself.  The picture of the mask is my first every and I used a rose and took the color away and resized it a few times for the white, grey and black of my mask.

I have been watching all the Master Class on "Extractions" and "Masks" from Scrapbook Campus.

Did a TREES layout for Sept based on #5 beginners. The trees are from Carole's Picture Tube and I had a hard time finding them. They are listed as: cass-trees and not in the Nature folder.

I live in the city and am constantly amazed how much wildlife I see here! As you can see, I like dramatic color! I had to make my own picture frame.

I'll start by introducing this beautiful lady, she is a Variable Darner Dragonfly. I've just started this project, and not to loose the details of the mechanics of her wings, and other details, I opted for out of bounds, using a triangle frame, so not to reduce the image, to document and show case her. My question is, bearing in mind I don't have filters/plugins, is there a way to remove the background showing through her transparent wings (Outside the frame) in PSP. As it is it looks odd and unrealistic. If not it's back to the drawing board.  I used the latest  template from the lab 10-9.   I created a scalloped mat, instead of using a round brush I used  a flower.

Thank you April,  he is cute, I have several wild rabbits, and always pleased to see them, as I'm always  afraid they will become a meal for a Great Horned owl, or coyote.  I use fonts a lot to create frames, or to decorate  frames, especially  Cassel's special fonts.  I've  also found some very nice free  lace brushes online too,  the  mitred corner script is wonderful. I'll post a page where I've used a font to decorate a frame.

Thank you Sue for showing the examples of your use of fonts and must say I love them .... they are beautiful!  the way you have done your word art really looks great...your work is very inspiring.  I have had that mitered corner script for a good while now and not used it and  also have cassel's edge fonts  so  will try doing some creating over the coming days.

Sue your dragonfly is a lovely photo however i do not have any suggestions to make on how to solve your question. Your projects  are wonderful for card making. do you ever make cards with them as i am sure family and friends would be delighted to receive them

best wishes are sent your way,

Dawn.

Cristina: Great job on the Lab and it looks like you are having a grand time. Your out of bounds layout/card is fabulous.

Sue: The simplicity of the layout really makes the photo stand out. Very lovely. Your Goldfinch layout/card is awesome. Great job on the out of bounds. Oh my word, what stunning pictures of the bees and flowers, perfect. Wow, Sue, you have been busy. Wonderful job using the gradient and watercolor brush as a mask. Morning Glory is beautiful. Rabbit is adorable and my dil would squee over this layout. What a fantastic job you did on the extraction in Dragonfly and the frame builds. Also in Safe Trip and Sparrow. Love your word art.

Ann: The layouts from the photo strips you made are gorgeous. Wishful Thinking is just perfect. Fantastic job on the Family Love layout. Busy Bees is so cute and loved the back story. Awesome use of tubes to make your Trees layout.

Sandra: Nice work on the mask. Great idea to use a rose to create it.

Finished up Lab 10 Module 9 with these results:

Epcot

Lesson 1: diamonds 2

Lesson 2: banner alpha

Lesson 3: interlocking pattern

Kit: By Plane, By Train, By Automobile ©Kimeric Kreations

Myrtle Grove

Experiment 1: title work - written on a chalkboard

Experiment 2: element - bracket

Experiment 3: color/pattern/texture - smileys/emoticons

Experiment 5: fun font find - Mottona & Century Gothic

Kits by Boomers Girl and Designs by Helly

Princess

Experiment 4: sketch by Henri Jean

Kit: Almost Midnight ©Magical Scraps Galore

April, I do  believe I have inspired and encouraged you to use  more fonts and  the mitred corner script  and other resources. I look forward to seeing how  you apply those tools.  Thank you! I do create all my own greeting cards and calendars.  The Calendars I print off myself and post them, use scrapbooking  corner punches.   I  print and post greeting cards to family, and close friends, again  using a corner punch on  a lot of them.  For the ones I send via email I create them using  5x7 size, so if  the recipient wants to print them off, which they invariably do, they don't have to worry about size. I rarely post on  my FB page, but I will send pages via messages.  I mainly create pages to document  the subjects I shoot, from the  tiniest insect to the largest mammal in Canada, the Moose.

Karon, thank you ever so much for your kind comments on my pages.   You have created 3 astounding pages. Beautifully laid out in every respect.

I've posted a very small selection  of my work from August, as I usually post  on the  Facebook page.  Many on here will have already seen  them on FB. My pages  are quite minimal, as I'm not a fussy, frilly untidy person by nature, whether I'm cooking, baking  or doing book keeping, everything is  neat and tidy.  :-)   Enjoy my pages, and thank you for  taking the time to view them.  Happy PSPing.  If you'd like  to know how I did something, especially the newbies, please ask.  That is what I did.