What are you working on (in August 2020)?

Cassel

Date-08-2020.png

It is a new month and new projects.

Show off what you are working on in August, be it a scrapbook page, a tutorial, or anything else you want.

We are curious and want to see, learn and get inspired.

These threads are quickly becoming a fantastic source of inspiration, support, and friendship. Keep them coming!

I have been spending a lot of time trying to learn how to make better use of Paintshop Pro 2020. I do a lot of various studies utilizing different methods Cassel has mentioned lately.

This past week I selected a photograph (see original photo attached) of some trees along a creek in the Texas Hill country. T was experimenting with blending different things to the photo and after discovering a particular blend I liked I copied the blended photo and matched them together to make an imaginary panorama. Then I added snow using the Brush Variance Palettes and turned the graphics into a new imaginary snow covered panorama photo. The final version is attached.

hello Trish lovely page you have made.. happy to see you here again.  I have been wondering if you were alright as we have not seen any of your work for some time now... and yes this virus has caused many folk to have a loss of creativity.

best wishes to you ,

Dawn.

Really great job, Sawnie. There is such a difference between the original and your final product. Way to utilize multiple lessons learned in the Campus.

Trish, I already mentioned on FB that I love the beautiful vintage look you achieved.

Karon, I love your creativity and work. Lovely work.

Sawnie, it is really amazing what you've created with the photo you had originally. Great job.

Trish, I am happy to see you here again. :) I hope you feel better soon! Your work is lovely and very creative, and all the elements blend very harmoniously.