June SONG Challenge - Children's song

Cassel

Song-Challenge.jpg

The SONG challenge will encourage you to use either a title of a song, a phrase or any part of the lyrics from a song from the artist/group mentioned. Those titles and lyrics can often inspire you or match our feelings of the moment.

Are you up to the challenge?

Do you sometimes see a photo and it makes you think of a children's song or rhyme? Why not use the title or parts of the lyrics as a title for your project?

What song is coming to your mind, right now?

This is a French song that states that painting with oil paint is harder but it looks better than using water paint. I had those two photos of my sons: when they were really young, I would give them water to "paint" the fence. It would keep them busy for hours. Then, a few years later, we gave them real paint.

Here in the Netherlands we have a nursery rhyme about those hats you can make by folding paper, I think every one knows them. We spend a rainy afternoon folding hats. All the puppets including the barbies got one  and of course we got one ourselfs. And I have a photo of it. As I followed the masterclass on templates last sunday I deciced to combine these two things and I came up with this. This time the text is in Dutch; translated in English it would not make sense. But it goes as follows:

one, two, three, four

little hat of, little hat of

one, two, three, four

little hat of paper