April TUT/TECH - Adding GLITTERS

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Tut-Tech-Challenge.jpg

The Campus is the perfect place to learn more about photo editing, various techniques, or PSP in general.

This challenge will give you an opportunity to practice some of those techniques or use some tools.

This month's Tut/Tech Challenge is to add glitters to various elements. It could be added to text, flowers, frames, etc.

HERE is a blog post that explains how to add those glitters!

I started this layout thinking of the Pastel Color Challenge, but it also fits this Glitter Challenge.

I used Carole's 2016-11 Calendar Template with a few tweaks. I created the background paper (Creative Scrap>Paper pattern>Rainbow stripes), and the flowers were created using Carole's Layered Flowers Script.

Fonts: Lobster and Lazy Ride Script

I enjoyed this tut/tech.   I found a pattern with knit for the background.   Then I made green and white stripes on a layer over the knit did an overlay blend.   Then I applied a blur, it really blended everything.   I really like the effect, it really matched the hat.   Added glitter border to the paper and frames.   I liked the gold spill over, the drop shadow on it really makes it stand out.  For the text I added the bevel in the layer, first time I did that and I like it too.