March Theme Challenge - EMOJI

Cassel

Theme-Emojis-300x300.jpg

Emoji have been more and more present in our lives, whether it is in emails, on Facebook or just for fun. PaintShop Pro 2020 has several Emoji among the Picture Tubes. You can use those or find others somewhere else. You can find emojis on fabric and paper print now, so anything can have them: shirts, blankets, curtains, etc.

Do you have something that displays emoji? Or do you want to use Emoji to emphasize something else? What will you do?

Let's go!

Minka, I do love what you have created my friend, they are such fun!  Well done!  <3

This is my share for the theme.  The emojis were freebies from the web.  The layout was inspired by a quick page from Marisa Lerin of Pixel Scrappers.  Embellishments are my own, the alpha is by CZ from Designer Digitals.  Fonts used are Segoe Script and Jokerman.  I made the scatter tube from a bunch of emojis by aqua_smiles_full.  This is going to be a fun theme and it will be enjoyable to see what y'all come up with.  Thanks for takin a peek!

This is another for the emoji theme.  I used a layout template from Pixel Scrappers and The Good Life April 2019 scrapkit also from Pixel Scrappers.  Title font is Hobo and I followed Cassel's text tutorial "cartoon words" to give it some oomph.  Thanks for takin a peek!

<Drags self out of lab "Oh Mah goodness, I forgot about the challenge." races to see what has been don

Minka Thanks for pointing out which way to go and  the reminder to buy some cuties. All were so cute  and neatly done

Annie: The hippie in me, myself,  and I want to thank you for such a way out well done job.  <Puts shoes back on>

Trish:  Faith and begorrah  what a wearin' of the green for those little  guys. Not just cute but pretty too. WTG

Christina and April: So nice to see ya pop in to visit. Thanks for the things you do.

Having some time off today  I tried my hand too. I took a peek where Annie went and all I saw was a pirate face so here is my toss in for the challenge

{fFONT - Double Feature    BUNDLE - Arragh by PSMelo     TUBES - dixie-darlin    TEXTURES  - dixie-darlin}

ARRGH

Hello Everyone.  Here is another for the emoji theme.  I really am having fun with this ... as you probably can tell, lol!  I am a member of DeviantArt and wow are there some great emojis available there.  For this one I utilized a lovely scrapkit from Pixel Scrappers "Tiny but Mighty" by Janet Scott.  The layout template was also from Pixel Scrappers.  The title is part mine and an element from the scrapkit.  I followed the tutorial by Cassel "multifont sticker" for the part of the title which says emoji.  Thanks for takin a peek!

• 2 weeks later...