February RANDOM Challenge - Initials

Cassel

Random-Challenge.jpg

How about a challenge that is just different?

Once in a while, I will present you with a challenge to do something that might not be repeated in other months. Just an idea that popped like that (and you can also send me suggestions for occasional random challenges too).

This time, can you try to use an initial as the main focus of your project and as large as possible? It could be the first letter of someone's name, but you can surely find ways to use other types of initials. The letter can be decorated, hand-drawn, or even filled with images.

What can you do with an initial?

This isn't very elaborate.  Shrove Tuesday is coming  up.  I did use the  warp brush, push to round the  ends of the  initials.  Used the selection tool, promote to a new layer  to  intertwine them.  I don't only make pancakes on ST, but  throughout the year, as we love them.   It's the same batter as for Yorkshire puddings, so when I do a roast beef  dinner with yorkie  puds, I make up extra batter  for pancakes for tea.

I know a lot of hoopla happens around Fashion Week ... last week in NYC ... Personally, I could not tell you who they are or what they showed last week. Sometimes I do like to watch them come down the runway as many times they are in the most preposterous outfits you ever want to see. I often wonder ... do people really wear them? I've never seen them around here and I certainly have never seen anyone actually strut along like that with flip flops!

Hello Scrapbook Campers.  This is my submission for the initials challenge.  I followed a tutorial from Casiop Design for this one.  I was a member, many years ago, of a group called TopGirlz and this tutorial reminded me very much of the tutorials available through that group.  They do rely heavily on plugins (which I love) and on revisiting through Casiop Design I thought there were a lot of good ideas for potential background/paper creations.  Anyways, all materials were supplied but I used a clipart rose instead of the over-the-top model in the supplies and example.  Thanks for takin a peek!

Just playing with letters again. I gave this Maine Motto about a dozen different looks before I said ... move on. I collected the photos of Portland and Old Orchard Beach ... but I actually took the one of the seagulls through the window of my sunroom.