Basic Scrap Course Module 5

Dorothy Donn

Hard to believe how relaxing this course had been.  I learned a lot and enjoyed myself and looked forward to the time of day when I could work on the lessons. Thanks Cassel for a great introduction into the world of scrapbooking. You have me hooked and headed to the lab next. 

Note: I killed two birds with one stone and will also post in with the houseplants.

• 3 months later...
I never could accomplish the download of the suggested kit.  I cropped the photo somewhat with the selection tool.  Background paper is from Dandeline Wishes kit.  The Alpha is from Cassel called Alpha Rain Drop and I downsized the letters - played with adding a brad to the top of each letter to thread them on a string, but it really didn't work; since it was a good color, I used this alpha.  I didn't do flat paper circles, squares and elipses, because I used the 3D inner bevel on each of them to make them thicker than paper.  Cut them from papers from Helpful by Rush Ranch.  The flowers are from Gina Jones' Pretty Bird kit.  Did not have a curly ribbon, so I used a bow from Pretty Birds and played with lifting the knot in the bow and lifting the ends of the ribbons by using that warp brush.  Had fun.