What are you working on (in Jan 2020)?

Cassel

Hi Campers.  I had a play around with creating seamless patterns today.  There is so much inspiration on the net.  It took a little while but I was able to create a template and then created some papers.  The good thing about this template is that it has 4 sections that you can break up to create 4 individual seamless patterns.  Parts of it are hand drawn but seeing that is very awkward with the mouse the bulk was done with the pen tool - draw point to point - bezier curves ... I do love that pen tool!  Template, and paper in blue below.  Anyways ... thanks for takin a peek!

Annie Tobin, nice work!! Might I suggest that you add your name or initials, something to your work. You might share this or something in the future and we should be able to give you credit for your work.

I have been trying to get credit with the layoffs I am doing in a community,  and I'm finding it very difficult.

Hi Annie, Love that paper, well done, very creative , thank you for the size thing, in the meanwhile I have sussed a way wrong it, you just have to fool the box by making what you want, size doesnt seem to matter as such, then pasting that onto a larger layer, it worked great. this is how it looked with the frame and the only part that shows on the header is the one I made for it  xx

@Annie Tobin

I was actually referring to the image name, as you wouldn't want a signature on all the pieces you construct. I am trying to be more consistent about right clicking and inserting image info. Since I don't keep kits together, it can get frustrating crediting people for their work and I really want to!

You've done some wonderful work!

Teri Cleaveland

Last night's project. A magazine cover, using all my own photos. A magazine cover, or a magazine page is a great way to show case photos, and to tell stories. For those that may be interested, the beautiful British Painted Lady Butterfly undertake an autumn migration, making 14,500 km (9,000 mi) round trip from tropical Africa to the Arctic Circle.