What are you working on (in December 2019)?

Cassel

Here's yesterday's pic for my gaming group. I added a snow overlay on a bokeh background I got from Rush Ranch in a recent blog train. I tubed my avatar from the game (see, I'm getting my tube lingo down) and added a clip art flute. A snowflake picture tube came in very handy. The only thing I didn't like about the snowflakes is they came with drop shadows which sort of limited the rest of the shadows which, as you guys know, are not one of my strong suits. Believe it or not, I used a cloud picture tube for the snow. The font is Winter Script. As Annie says, "Thanks for takin' a peek!"

Dorothy, all the responses to your posts are not delivered to you as there seems to be a typo in your email. Could you drop me a message by clicking on the yellow tab on the right, to give me your correct email? I could change it in the system so that you can get future notifications from the Campus.

I don't come here daily, but when I do, and scroll through the pages, I'm in awe at the wonderful work you have all created. well done everyone.  I've been working on ecards.  I'm not one for using lots of elements. As I like the focus to remain on my photos, I think I've achieved both in these projects.  I bought some holly in  a florist, and stuck pieces in the trees, close to  where the bird food is.  I have peanut butter spread on the  tree trucks, which the  bird love, especially the woodpeckers. The second card is of a Junco, which are  grey sparrows, and the third one is  of a Sharp Tailed hawk.   The elements came from Tattys thingies.  The background papers,  borders, masks  are all my own. Frames are fonts.

Thanks so much for your kind words, TrishLyn, and Sue.

Lyn, I really like the monochromatic look to your card. Sometimes that can be more striking than something more colorful. I love it.

Party at Trish's house! Woot woot.

Sue, you have taken your wonderful photos and showcased them beautifully. To add your own elements to nature using real holly and peanut butter is brilliant. I love how you interact with wildlife.

Almost forgot, Trish. Here's the link for Rush Ranch https://rushranch.blog/

Thanks for the nice comments and warm welcome ya'll.

Cassel,  I am so glad I stumbled upon your store which then led me here. I have had a lot of fun playing and learning about bows and ribbons. :)

You asked about my problems with 2020. On December 6th. I downloaded it, forgot to reboot first and opened it right away. It started with a video which I  watched for a bit. Went to bed and the next day it says the 30 day trial was over. Corel support is working  on it for me . Their last advice was go ahead and buy it and then see if it works. Now the sale price for the ultimate version I  could afford is over.  Not sure what I will do next.

Michele and Trish: I never thought about the less stressful part and I will probably be here too.

Oh My Gosh! I have been away for a week and what happens? Well, you all create beautiful things that's what! Dear Scrapbook Campus Friends you really are a creative bunch and I love being a part of this amazing group. Whilst I would love to comment individually I think I would be here until Christmas next year! The best part about the week of deprivation ... to come back and peruse all the delightful work, THANK YOU! mwah! mwah! mwah!

Hello dear Scrapbook Campers.  Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you.  This is what I played around with today.  The background paper I created by superimposing a bottom Christmas border onto a blank white page and then using Filters Unlimited 2, paper texture, recycling paper.  The VW beetle was a freebie from PicsArt and was created by Stephanie.  I did recolor it to a classic beetle green and then a red for the sticker by using the color changer tool (a magic tool in Paint Shop Pro).  The upper left corner is one that I have had for a few years and the fonts I used are One Signature, Segoe UI Light and Dancing.  Thanks for takin a peek!  <3

Thanks dear Trish, much appreciated my friend. It is soooooo good to be back, :)

For the color of the cars I used the color changer tool which is in the drop down for the flood fill tool. Change the foreground in the materials palette to the color you wish to change and then change the background in the mp to the color you want to use ... then click on the element that you want to color change. It is a bit touchy and sometimes it branches further than you may want it to go but I tend to play around and eventually get it to where I am happy. I expect that Cassel would know it a lot better than myself and may be able to give us a tut on it sometime. <3

Nice birthday card Trish and the Christmas card is really lovely ... the turquoise and bronze color combination is gorgeous. Shadows are a nuisance and poor Cassel must think we are naughty students after all the work she has put into it for us. But, sometimes the general rule does not seem to apply. I guess that is why I tend to break the rules quite often, ;D Perhaps I am just a head in the sand kinda gal! <3

Just a couple of days out, and the Forum is packed with lovely and creative layouts. Great, great work, Dorothy, Michele, Trish, Lyn, Sue, and Annie!

Dorothy, welcome to the Campus!

Annie, welcome back! Good to see you here! <3

Sue, your photos are always beautiful, and you have your tricks to attract these beautiful creatures!  You probably have noticed, but if not, and before you send it, the word Christmas is misspelled in your tailed Hawk ecard. ;)