What are you working on (in December 2019)?

Cassel

Hi Trish. One of our beach areas, Woodgate, has been evacuated a couple of times in the past two weeks and the fire is now downgraded to a controlled fire. It will all depend on the heat and wind conditions which are both expected to pick up towards the end of this week! My sympathy goes to those who suffer from asthma or any serious lung conditions as they are really being hammered. There is no sign of rain so the fire fighters just have to struggle as best they can. :(

Hi Scrapbook Campers.  I have been following some of Cassel's tutorials on making plaid patterns.  I ended up doing each tutorial and then created some bows using the Christmas Poinsettia Bow by Joann's Digital Designs.  These are the results.  Thanks for takin a peek!

Today's pic for my gaming group, Fabulous Divas (I didn't name it LOL). The original drawing is by Hayden Williams, one of my favorite illustrators. I used a mask from Rachel Designs, the Christmas Wish monoline font, and topped it all off with a holly frame made by a friend of mine. I couldn't decide on a red or green background until I added the frame.

Hi Michele.. love the Christmas project you did for your group... it looks great!

Hello Annie.... love the results you achieved with your plaid play  and using the script on them makes a beautiful element for any project... well done!..

Hi Trish.... your Christmas cards are lovely!

best wishes to everyone,

Dawn.

I was away for one week, and when I am back, I see all the lovely work posted here.

I don't know where to start, but you, Annie, Michele, and Trish did an amazing job! Beautiful color palettes, great techniques. It is always a joy to come here and see your work. :) <3

I am dying to do something for the Lab, Bingo, and Santa Challenges. I also want to practice the lovely Snow Ball/Bauble from the Masterclass, but I had to finish what I was doing for Christmas. This year two more family members will join our dinner, so a few more things to do. It's a lot of preparation, but well worth to see the family together.

Here is one of the calendar layouts. Template by Cassel __ Up-to-Date 2017 Challenge.

This year, for the place cards, I used very bright colors, and the papers are from Granny Enchanted (Glitter, Red Star, and Red Sparkle). All elements by DiHiller (PixelScrapper).

Fonts: Amber Whiskey Aged (calendar); Merry Christmas Star and Merry Christmas Flake

Thanks so much, Dawn and Cristina. Your encouragement is always very appreciated.

Annie, I think I'll make you an honorary Fab Diva.

Trish, the colors you used on your Christmas Lights page are so soft and beautiful. They really complement the entire project. I especially like the other "scene" showing through the little frame. Great idea and wonderful masking. I commented on your Santa pic on the Theme Challenge thread.

Cristina, your April calendar is absolutely adorable and your place cards are wonderful.

Cristina ... love your Calendar  and your place cards.... I am sure those place cards will be a great addition to your table setting this Christmas with your family.

Trish ... your green and red card above is  lovely and has a little vintage feel to it which I love.

Lynn ...  your twill papers will look great for any element or background on any project you create with them.

best wishes to everyone,

Dawn

Hello Scrapbook Campus Friends.  My play for today was to make a Christmas alpha.  I was inspired by a couple of letters I stumbled across in a google search.  I made all from scratch except for the jingle bells and the holly leaves.  I created the cluster first and then I went to work on the letters.  Most of the patterns were my own creation but I did use some of Cassels and some from Pixel Scrapper.  I could have displayed all but decided to just go with the santa theme.  Thanks for takin a peek!