What are you working on (in December 2019)?

Cassel

From my gaming group today. I used Filter Forge 8: Effects: Distortion: Frosty on the original pic and added a little Gaussian blur. The rest were various borders, shadows, inner bevels, etc. The original is an album cover for Miss Natasha Enquist. I was googling the theme, Piano Accordion when I ran across it and fell in love with the image.

Love the Alpha Annie I have been playing around with one of those myself you beat me to it x well done x

Michele, that is  fantastic, bought back so many memories of my nan who played one. Thru the war she entertained with it and played with Max Bygraves.  You never seem to hear them these days.  Thank you for the memories.   Well Done x

Howdy Ya'll. I just signed up and look forward to seeing all you're working on this  month.

I am still playing in PSP versions 9 and X.  I have been working with Corel to get the new 2020 download trial to work for me. I digress .

I have just finished something new playing with tubes,  3 different filters,  and a couple scrips. For some dang reason I oddly like the feeling of  being alone for this holiday.