November challenge - Pick an idea

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Pick-an-idea-Challenge.jpg

When creating graphics projects, we are always inspired by things we see, whether it is in the same area, or from totally different sources.

In this challenge, I will be posting one graphics project and you get to pick an idea from it and create your own. In the scrapbooking world, some people will use this type of inspiration and try to replicate a project, as closely as possible. That is ok if that is what you want, but I prefer to offer you an array of options where you can pick at least ONE idea and run with it. Is it a color combination? Is it a particular element? Is it a special effect you want to try? Is it an arrangement that you never thought of? It does not matter.

Here is your inspiration:

2011-08-21-600.jpg

And once you post your project, tell us what particular element inspired you that you incorporated into yours.

I looked at the  photo, immediately the colour of the background paper  jumped out at me. I'd been thinking what I could do with  my male  Warbler photo. This is what I came up with.  Experimenting with  colours, and purely by accident I clicked on geometric, perspective in the effects section.  So played a bit with the  perspective vertical.  I had already created the circle frame using the geometric  circle.  As I've used it before.   For the inner bevel I used a large wide size. I discovered something new,  inspired by the colour of your background paper Carole.