Photo Challenge - August 2019

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Photo-Challenge.jpg

The Campus is the perfect place to learn more about photo editing, various techniques, or PSP in general.

This challenge will give you an opportunity to practice some of those techniques or use some tools.

This  Photo Challenge offers you a single photo that you can use creatively. It is a photo of my son, Gabriel (in the middle). The others are Michelle and Sébastien. Since it fit the theme of the month, let's see how you can showcase that photo on a scrapbook page!

gabriel1-10.jpg

This is a scanned version of a printed photo. The quality is not great, and the size either, but you can surely improve it, can't you?

Dear Peggy, thank you, very much appreciated. I would like to say that as a first timer your layout was very well done so again, congratulations. You tubed Gabriel very well. Did you do tubing lessons or do you use the extraction technique in PSP? Just curious as I did do the lessons for a group and obtained a certificate in tubing and I am impressed with your result. ;D

This is another one for the photo challenge.  I brightened up the photo somewhat, removed some noise plus softened a few areas then selected around Gabriel, inverted the selection and applied the kaleidoscope effect.  I was surprised at the result ... it really did highlight the little ice cream muncher!  Thanks for takin a peek!

You guys always come up with such creative ideas! I love all of them! I just adore the look on Gabriel's face. He looks like he is really enjoying that ice cream. I really enjoyed this challenge. It gave me a chance to utilize the lessons that Carole has shared with us. Thank you Carole!!