August Theme Challenge - ICE CREAM

Cassel

As I mentioned in the alphabet game...we often go for ice cream after pickleball.

Nathan's is a local ice cream place. This is their only location but they soon will add a second. They are open only March thru the first week of December. Opening day each year is cause for celebration! I used Carol's mask script for the photos.

Thank you, Cristina and Dawn! I especially enjoyed creating that page. Nathan's is a local favorite...great memories there. Yes, I enjoy mask but seldom remember to use them. You are correct...mask do add a great effect...I'll work on using them more.

Here is a page I did for the Publish It Challenge...my last day in Albuquerque and I found an ice cream shop!

Trish, pickleball is the fastest growing sport in the US...and I imagine in the world. It is a combination of tennis, badminton and ping pong. The ball is plastic and has holes in it but not a whiffle ball. The paddle is solid and larger than a ping pong paddle. The court is the size of a badminton doubles court. Google it and you will find more info than you ever wanted. It is tons of fun and easy on the joints...a favorite of seniors. However, all ages play, making it a perfect family activity.

Simone found these photos, taken 2 yrs ago, of her pug, Tobias, on his first adventure into the delights of ice cream.  A cafe at one of our local beaches serves these ice creams for dogs and, needless to say, Simone purchased one for him.  To help showcase these pics I used the lovely scrap kit by Elif Sahin from PixelScrappers titled Heat Wave.  Ice creams are my own creation.  Thanks for takin a peek.

I found this fantastic photo by Rosie Kerr on Unsplash and I simply had to use it for this challenge.  Text and background paper as per lessons in Lab 9 - Module 8.  Ice Cream from a template by Janet Scott from PixelScrappers and the flower and border elements are by Marisa Lerin and Sheila Reid from PixelScrappers.  Thanks for takin a peek!