What are you working on (in August 2019)

Cassel

Sharon, there are many stories of how the game got its name. One is it was named after the family dog; another, for the "pickle" boat in rowing. Thank you, everyone, for your comments and encouragement.

If you want to know more about pickleball, just Google it...there is more than enough info to keep you busy forever.

Libera the tutorials for the Brush Variance tool is definitely on the blog. There are 2 tutorials there. I keep forgetting about all those tutorials. Carole explains the various settings you can use in great detail. It really helped me a lot. I recommend them highly!

Thanks Sharon, I found  2 tutorials, "adding and installing brushes". Your "shadow box" looks really cool! Certainly much work to realize it.

Thanks Dawn, sorry I wrote April, I could not read the last name of the writer.

Nice sunday to everyone :-)!

Lynda.. lovely stained glass pattern and you created a nice layout to use your marble background.

Libera.. lovely work on your projects... I especially love the effect you achieved with the Points Script.

well done to you both and best wishes,

Dawn.

And I would like to add the more you find the more you want to try and work on it!

@ Lynda, like particularly the colors of your stain glass and Texas Hill Country is an eye catcher with the brush and the beautiful photos

@Dawn, thanks for your kind comment. I love to play with gradients and colors at all and I'm training a lot lately with the eraser and background eraser. The woman was on black background.

Thank you Lynda and as I can see you also love to discover new things, love your alpha, the zebra looks "authentic" (would certainly be interesting for a layout about a zoo or wild animals).

Oh Trish, every day a new birthday, you are really busy!! Love your backgrounds, hard to say which is my favorite ... and thumbs up for the free spirit.