What are you working on (in July 2019)

Cassel

Some fantastic work being done. I seem to be having a lull, can't get enthused but we have had some extraordinary hot weather which renders everybody unable to do much apart from melting and dripping.

I love some of the techniques being done on here.

Sheila.

Cindy Grundsten is a digital artist from Sweden.  She is a photographer of nature and her digital art is photo manipulation.  Her work is beautiful and detailed.  The photo manipulation showcased here is titled "Royal".  Wordart was created following Cassel's master class and the flower element was created using the pen tool.  Thanks for takin a peek.

Lynda, I love your Springfield no kit scrap page! It really tells a story.

Annie, you are priceless! We're all getting a good art education because of you. Thank you for featuring the wonderful artist.

I've finally managed to work my way through the Lab for now. Of course there are still so many tutorials left to explore. I really am so thankful that someone (Carole) took the time to make all of them. I thought I would upload one of my checklist pages to show some of my creations. I'm such a methodical worker. Someday I dream of being a freeform worker LOL!