What are you working on (in July 2019)

Cassel

I finally got around to playing with my drawing tablet. I managed to create a flower that I kind of liked. I don't care much for my amateurish work, but they say practice makes perfect so I'll keep trying. I also included a paper of colored bricks that I constructed from Lab 9 Module 5. I also had to throw in some elements from Pixelscrapper's July Good Life Bundle. I just love their work!

Dawn and Sharon, you are both very kind. I'm glad you like it.

Sharon, your flowers are so pretty and I really like how you incorporated the raffia with them. I'll never get a drawing tablet for myself as I can't even draw with pencil and paper.

~ Michele

I had lots of fun creating today's post! It's fun to just play around sometimes. Thank you Carole, for the pizza. I love it, but now I'm hungry. The paper I used was created from the Summer Punches set that I purchased a few weeks ago. Those are a lot of fun to play with too!

Today's theme for my gaming group was Watercolors. I used headshots of characters from the game and used PicToPainting to make them look like watercolor paintings. I copied each and pasted into selection. I did the same thing with the floor, then adjusted it with the pick tool set to perspective. The three "patrons" are my avatar from the game; if I had had more time, I would have put some shadowing on them. The font was Falling Slowly Sans, free from FontBundles.

Hope you enjoy.

~ Michele

Sharon... your pizza looks very inviting !

Michele...I agree with Cristina, seeing the before and the finished result  is great to see...  you have done a fantastic job!... love it  and well done to you.

best wishes to you both,

Dawn.

Cristina, Annie, Dawn, and Libera: Thanks, ladies. You don't know how much I appreciate your kindness and support. :)

Libera, I don't remember where I originally found this background. I downloaded it a few years ago before I started documenting my sources. There are any number of free sites where you could find something like this. In fact, Cassel has lots of resources on the blog.

~ Michele

Michele, I love what you did with the art gallery! It's so colorful and inviting. It looks like a fantastic place to spend the day at.

Annie, I can definitely see that you are a Superfan! I simply love your Title Work. You are such an inspiration!

I'm still tackling The Lab tutorials. I learned how to create a Sand brush and how to use it too. I threw in Uneven Lines, Notebook Edge, Phrase strips, Polaroid and for good measure some items from a Blog Train I found by accident. I'm striving for Superfan status myself!