Publish It Challenge - 2019

Cassel

I decided to show the current results of my making of :-). So many ideas, so many pics and so on ..... But it has to come to an end somehow. The font all over is "Buggy" with the gradients "goldent time" and "forest tones", I like it but it is not really appropriate when you want to insert a bit more text. Background color the "golden time" gradient too. Little changes for day 1 and 3.  For day 4a I used the log digits Carole sent us a few days ago to write 2016 and 2019 and colored in green. Not much story. I wanted more to let the photos speak. I had an unexpected problem with the size of day 7 after saving the psp.format in jpg. Don't know what did I wrong and hope it will not be awfully big after the upload.

First Day1-3

Boonie, great achievement.

Libera, you achieved very nice results with your magazine. I am still working on mine. Your regular visitors are so cute!

Trish, your layouts are very nice. I love the colors of the Home Sweet Home page.

I was working on the Collard Dove project when  the 'Painting on the wall'  appeared on the  blog.   Cassel's corner punches are one of my many favourites to use in projects.  I created the background paper, using the masked doves I made.  I created a seamless tile  from it and  flood filled the paper. Using two other  light colours from the photo,  placing those layers above the tiled paper,  played with their opacity, dropping them to about 20%.  Texture.  Used the stitched 2 tutorial on the  text.

Hi Sue, I love both layouts. The "Painting on the wall" (perspective) is a great technique, and I have to try it... I also like very much how you create background papers; they give a subtle effect. The corner punches are also my favorite brushes, but I still have to use them in a bigger size, which I love.