Publish It Challenge - 2019

Cassel

PublishIt-Preview-500-300x200.jpg

Our newest challenge will soon start. Are you in?

You will create various pages in a "magazine" like format, with little to no decorative elements. That will generate pages with a "clean" look and save you time in choosing and arranging embellishments.

The challenge will start on June 24th, so there is plenty of time for you to find your photos and invite friends to join.

And this challenge will be FREE for everyone, so spread the word.

(although every registrant will get some templates to work with, as a little bonus, DIAMOND members will get more)

Did you find this thread before the registration page? Here it is.

In order to post in this forum, you need to be logged in. To be logged in, you need an account. Registering to the challenge did NOT create an account for you automatically, so if you are new to the Campus, you will need to click on Register, on top of the page and create your account. To make it simpler, use the same email address you used to register for the challenge (otherwise, the system will think you have a twin and you will get emails in double).

Hello everybody, although I don't have much time at the moment to go on because of my different jobs, my aim is learning, learning ..... and I hope I can participate a bit more :-)

Good luck and much fun for all of you, bonne chance et beaucoup d'inspiration pour tout le monde!

@pattiparrish, are we going to see a lot of t-ball photos of Lydia? That could end up being a great album on the theme!

To everyone else, I am looking forward to your projects and if you don't have much time, this is the perfect challenge for  you. The templates will make it super fast to create your pages. The most time will be choosing the text and titles. The rest, you will see. Anyone willing to time how long it takes them to complete their page?

And if you have friends who might be hesitant to join, give them a little push! The more the merrier (and it means more inspiration for everyone else too).