June BINGO Challenge

Cassel

Hello Mireille, Michele and Cristina.... a big Thank You to each of you for your very kind comments on my 2nd page for this challenge....  very much appreciated.

Cristina,  my hubby has always taken a very keen interest in my craft work over the years  and often comes into my craft room  to give me plenty of encouragement in the projects I am doing.

best wishes,

Dawn.

Here is another layout I made for this challenge. This time I chose row 4 - Horizontal (Leather Element, Word Frame, Stitching, Pinked Edge, Striped Paper).

As a base, I started with Cassel's Multi-Photo Frame2 freebie. I also used Cassel's Journal Bits script.

Papers: "Love Patterns" freebie from Paper Garden Projects // Alpha: Thrifty_GoldAlpha freebie from KAagard.

well done Cristina ! ... love the way you did the Leather element and the We'll be back .. I can just see the stitching on the edges .. a great idea! .... I have also started another page with the same line as you have chosen ..  maybe we both were  thinking about it at the same time.

best of wishes to you,

Dawn.

I have had another go at this challenge and have used row 4 (leather element, word frame, stitching, pinked edge and striped paper).  used Cass leather tag and striped paper scripts, Cass Stitches 1 font and tutorials for Word Frame and Pinked edge.   the photo was given to us from family members who had their holidays touring around Western Australia a couple years ago. The Napier Ranges are located in the Kimberley region of Western Australia.

best wishes ,

Dawn.

Dawn, thank you so much for your kind comment! <3

I love, love your layout... The photo, the colors, everything looks great. Beautiful work!

I like the Bingo challenge because it reminds me of some tutorials that usually I overlook... There are so many!

Best wishes, my friend. :)

Thank you very much Cristina, your kind comments are  always appreciated my friend .   I also like this type of challenge  as it helps  get the brain working ... and Cassel's tutorials and scripts are  great to have on hand.

best wishes,

Dawn.