What are you working on (in June 2019)

Cassel

I attended the live presentation and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I learned so much! I only had to replay it once when I got confused. PSP is an amazing software. I never realized that there was so much diversity in the tools. I'm so glad that these tutorials are available.

Sue, I love your e-card! The flax flower is beautiful. In nature there aren't many flowers that are blue. That makes them so special.

Ray, those are gorgeous photos! I've always wanted to go overseas and see the beautiful landscapes there.

Hey Dennis, I've become a big fan of the background eraser tool too!

It's morning somewhere! Took some photos of a male and female sparrow this morning, and created this, this evening. For the background paper, I selected an area from one of the photos, seamless tiling, and flood filled. Used a mask which I made some time ago. The female sparrow is the same bird different posture, matched the fence to make it look like two birds on a fence. For the text I used the lock tool to change the colours, after changing the text from a vector to a raster.

libera.. nice result with the magic fill tutorial....

Sharon .. nice results from that live presentation.and your Bunny Luv page  is so cute.

Sue.. nice photos of the sparrows and the  good morning quote is a good one.

best wishes to everyone,

Dawn.

Sue, Mireille, Raymond, Dennis, Libera, and Sharon, congratulations on your lovely creations and dedication to learning more about Paint Shop Pro ... it is a great program and we are most fortunate to have Cassel offering all these wonderful tutorials. <3

I have loads of layout templates and kits from Pixel Scrappers so I decided to have a play and put some to use.  The layout I used is by Marisa Lerin and the kit is "bonfire" by Jessica Dunn.  The photos are from an Australian Wildlife website and they are of the pygmy possum which is listed as endangered.  Thanks for takin a peek.

Sue, Mireille, Raymond, Dennis, Libera, and Sharon, it is so nice to see all the layouts/photos/work posted here showing what everyone has been learning here on the Campus... And there is so much more to learn from Carole. Great work, everyone!

Annie, this little guy, and your page are adorable!

This is the layout I made to practice the tutorials from the Lab9 Module 06 (Multifont Sticker - Paper Fan - Scribble Text).

Template: Scrapping with Liz "Lots of Blocks1".

Papers: Design Cuts (Northern Night); Creative Market (Universe); Pixel Scrapper Sheila Reid (Vintage Paper)... White stitches (kit Rain-Rain by Sheila Reid)... Fonts: Delcimall and Black Butter... TFL

hello Annie, your page is adorable .... i love our pygmy possum they are so cute... i also love the brush tale possums we have them running along our roof at night sometimes.

hello Cristina.. your page is great... looks like a very interesting trip.

best of wishes to you both,

Dawn.

Thanks, dear Dawn. I love all of our wildlife. We have a resident possum in this neighborhood. His mother was poisoned (can't begin to explain what I would like to do to the perpetrator ... but then, that would make me no better than them) but the little fella survived. He is now an adult and comes around at night calling out, with that weird bark they have, for a mate, lol!

Debbie, I think your  sunset creation is lovely and it looks great with the slats script.

Trish as I mentioned earlier your projects are lovely.... your stags greeting layout is eye catching with the sparkling star at the top  shining through the tag banner.

well done to you both,

best wishes,

Dawn.

Amazing work everyone! I'm sorry I haven't commented sooner, but I haven't received any notifications that anyone had posted anything. I thought that maybe everyone was busy. I do apologize!

I finally chiseled out some time to go back to the tutorials. I was very intrigued with the Pop Up Tutorial and gave it a go. It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but I really enjoyed creating it. I combined the Pop Up tute with the Parquet floor tutorial. The clipart children are from Freepik.com. I think their legs and arms are too thin for a cardboard look, but they were so adorable I had to use them anyway.