May Theme Challenge - COMPUTERS

Cassel

Computers

I am sure you have a computer, but do you have photos or stories about that computer? Or maybe your first one? Or your kids' computer?

Create a layout about this memorable story that needs to be told.

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to come up with a layout for this challenge. The papers are from Etc.by Danyale (Lilypad).

From Cassel: I made the ricrac ribbons using the ricrac free script. I added a texture (computer) to one of the papers using the technique from the "Touch It" Masterclass. I also used the LED Alphabet freebie and cass-NaturalRope-07 Tube.

Font: Quantum and Monotype Corsiva. TFL

Hello Scrapbook Campers.  The photos I used are from Pexels and the layout template is by Marisa Lerin from Pixel Scrappers.  The papers, elements, and alpha are my own creations (papers from tutorials by Cassel and the layered flower elements created from a script by Cassel).  Thanks for taking a peek.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi to all, my quick propositon before the computer-month is over :-). I used the collage template scrapbook 02, resized it 3600x3600, changed the original colors (green-brown), fonts is calisto MT. 2 pics are parts of the "interior life" of the PC, map/schedule? (which word is right?) of the mainboard, different cables (self-assembled piece by piece, took many photos).