What are you working on (in May 2019)?

Cassel

I'll make it unanimous on the gradient technique for the lace borders. I don't think I've ever painted with a gradient.

Sue, your gradient is perfect!

Annie, your use of different colors and textures really made this plaid unique.

I have to say I learn so much just looking at everyone's projects. Of course I forget more than I remember, but some of it sinks in. :)

~ Michele

Hello Scrapbook Campers.  I just finished following Cassel's Doilies tutorial (Classes - Intermediate - Creative Scrap - Miscellaneous - Doilies) and this is my result.  It is a great tutorial with many possibilities for the end result ... love it.  Thanks for takin a peek.

Over the top live tutorial.

This was very informative, but I did have difficulty with the brush variance I was using x8.  I haven't had time to finish downloading all the features of x9 yet. Snow was interesting.  I made it on pic 2 and used it again on pic 1.  Thanks Cassel for these presentations.

Thanks, Cassel for your tips on coloring white lace.  This is my result from your first email (adjust brightness/contrast).  I didn't use adjust hue/saturation/colorize but instead, I used adjust color/manual color correction which is my favorite way to change color.  Thanks for takin a peek.

Hello community !

In addition to the techniques Carole presents in her lessons, here is another simple technique to obtain geometric patterns :

1 - In canvas 500x500, make a scrawl with round brush size 10 or some form (e.g. spiral)

2 - Duplicate

3 - Close the layer below

4 - Effects - Reflection effect - Pattern with different parameters (for example see preset pattern)

5 - Duplicate

6 - Reapply points 3-4 until you are satisfied and you can combine one or the other or all the patterns previously made

7 - Save your work for reuse.

Voilà !