March Word Challenge - TIRED

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/WordChallenge.jpg

Here is the next Word challenge for you.

In March the word will be TIRED. I guess I wanted to offer a word that could be used in different ways. I know I am TIRED of winter, but you can be tired of many other things, whether it has to do with the environment, the people around you, the news, etc. I am sure there are things you are tired of, but you can also have people being sleepy tired. What does that word make you think of? Even if your project does not have the word per say, the picture might say it all.

Are you up to the challenge? Post your projects in this thread (it can be older projects you did or recent ones; it does not matter) or, if you want, our PSP Scrapbook Showcase pinboard on Pinterest is always there to showcase what is being shared in the Campus (if you need an invite, let me know). Or you can post it in our Facebook group.

I'll take this opportunity to share one of my pages. This is another page from my alphabet album, done for my mom. It was not easy coming up with a Z page, especially in French, using the photos I had of my kids!

z.jpg

My daughter and granddaughter were really tired.   I matched the background paper to the sheets on the bed.  Added a small bevel edge to black frames.   I erased the wall on the picture to the headboard.   Had the clipart of Sleeping Beauty Flora, Fuana and Merryweather.  Added some stars with a glow/white shadow.

Hello Scrapbook Campers.  Here is another for the "tired" word challenge.  I used a cute photo of a koala.  It was taken by Cris Sauer from Unsplash.  The kit used was Ginger Scraps "G'Day Mate".  The background paper was created by myself, and I used a layout template by Marisa Lerin.  Thanks for takin a peek.

Annie, both layouts are lovely... You always have perfect photos to match the theme. And what a cutie this koala!

About the second one, I love the colors and the way you arranged the photo around the title... Is this the linoleum pattern? It looks amazing. Great work!