What are you working on (in March 2019)?

Cassel

hello Annie , shutterpixi, Cristina and Michele ...... Thank you all for your kind comments on my Card..  thought I should add that even though  the painting part is all my effort  I  can't draw  so I did use a line drawing for the bird design that was provided in a  book that I have called Painting Songbirds by Sherry C.Nelson...

Cristina .... I have not been participating the past few months because of health issues and I lost all interest in my card making both traditional and computer work... however over the last couple weeks I  am slowly regaining that interest which has put some joy back into my heart.

Michele .... your page looks terrific ...put a smile on my face this morning when I saw it ... I don't have much knowledge when it comes to plugins I usually just sit and have a play.... save an effect that I like  and sometimes  don't remember what I did to get it....  will have to start writing it down.

best wishes to you all,

Dawn

I have just watched the webinar and will have to start playing with the techniques. This card is one I did for my sister in 2016. I bought a card-making magazine which had a few examples of doing these kind of cards and I decided to try and copy it. As it turns out I did a lot of the same things Cassel showed us, although I used the brush rather than a tube - I think the tube is much better. It is a bit of a challenge having a sister who makes her own cards using traditional scrapbooking - I keep trying to match the things she does using PSP - so far I haven't done too badly, shows what a great program it is.

Michele, I love the photos, and the layout came out great. I wonder how long do you take to find the right picture for your gaming group's daily theme; I guess it takes some time... If you liked the Curved Photo Script, take a look at the Lifted Photo Script... I have both and tend to use them quite often. :)

Marlene, I like your card very much. This string technique looks very interesting.

Hi Scrapbook Campers.  I had a review of Lab 8 - Module 8 today.  This is my result using the freebie template, Cassel's button alpha, picture freebies from the web, a cluster I made using FayetteDesigns scrap kit - Cherry Tart, and the background paper I created from the lesson in Lab 8 - Module 8 - Outlined Polka Dots.  Thanks for takin a peek.

P.S.  For the word "Sewing" I used the font "Betty Noir" which was a freebie and the link is in the Notebook for L8-M8.

hello Annie.. thank you for your kind comment above..  I very much enjoy viewing all your wonderful projects  also ... you are very creative..  Your page above is lovely.. the colours  and  elements you have chosen along with that freebie from Cassel are delightful... I downloaded that freebie to and am hoping to use them in a card project.

best wishes,

Dawn.

hello Marlene, you made a lovely card and the string effect looks great and I agree PSP can create similar effects like those of the traditional card making styles.

hello Cristina, thank you for your thoughtful message in your last post to me... I am starting to enjoy my craft work once again.

best wishes to you both,

Dawn.

A big thank you to everyone for your lovely comments on my pics. This is a wonderfully supportive and safe place to share.

Cristina, I have the Lifted Photo script, too. It's amazing what we can do with the use of scripts. It would take me forever just to figure out how to do it. How long it takes me to do my daily pic depends on the theme they choose and my inspiration or lack thereof. Sometimes I'm scrambling until the deadline and other times it all comes together relatively quickly. Unfortunately, it's usually the former LOL

~ Michele

hello Everyone... here is card 3 of the 12 card templates from 2017 card challenge  that I have set  myself a challenge to do.  I have tweaked the template a little by just making the place holders a bit bigger....Created the paper with the help of eye candy plugin .... flowers are PSP tubes within the programme and the Diamonds are a tube I have in my collection.... Lace done with Cassel's Lace edge font..... images are from a kit  purchased quite a while ago for another software program but the site has since closed down... the pics still come in handy though..... will keep this card in my email card folder till November when  maybe will send as a greeting to a relative who likes to get dressed up for special occasions especially Australia's Melbourne Cup Day.

best wishes to all,

Dawn.

shutterpixi  Thank you so much for your  comments on my card 3 ... and  the forum is a great place for sharing how we have put our projects together, many of the members are happy to share this way and the inspiration we can  receive from viewing everyone projects  (i know i do) is wonderful.

here is my card 4 of those 12 card templates...I used Cass Gingham n Argyle script for the gingham paper and Cass Lace tube and Paper Butterfly script.... ribbon was made with a script from Joannes digital design.... i created the butterfly embossed overlay last year from a free image from old design shop and used Cass Emboss script on it.. using different layer modes give some nice effects.... i had  a packet of gold skeleton leaves that i purchased a few years ago, so scanned one into computer and made a brush from it... for this card used that brush and played with sculpture texture and colours to help get it to what you see...also used the same effects on the lace.

best wishes to everyone,

Dawn.

Annie, what a nice layout. I love the colors and the idea of using Sewing ABC for the layout.

Dawn, your cards are very nice. I love the butterfly embossed overlay and the leaves brush. I've also registered for the card challenge back then, but because I had traveled and there were other challenges later, I never had the opportunity to work with them... You reminded me of them. :)

Michele, simple and beautiful layout. I like the idea of just using a silhouette of a woman reading.

I am so behind... Still working in the Day 7 layout of the Love Story challenge. And there are so many more challenges here in the Campus: theme, word...

Michele, Thank you my friend for your comment on my cards.. always appreciated. it took a bit of playing around to get the silver effect on the leaf brush  but had a pleasant time doing it and was happy with the result...

Your project is very nice.. it is amazing how doing a monochromatic theme on a projects can be so effective.. i did not get the alpha but it does look great on your page.

all the best,

Dawn.