What are you working on (in March 2019)?

Cassel

Hi, Scrapbook Campus Friends.  I had a go at the Intermediate - Master Classes - Pop-Ups.  At one stage I think I created the shadow that killed Renly Baratheon in GOT but eventually I got there ... sort of.  Not the greatest but this is a fantastic lesson which I shall have to do again and again to master the technique.  Thanks, Cassel!

Hello to all! I'm slowly working my way through the Basic Scrapbook course. I have learned so much already! I'm about to get my workspace and file system sorted out. I must confess, I have to watch the videos several times before it sinks in. Here's my test of Module 2. It's simplistic I know, but I am progressing!

Annie.... you have achieved a terrific result for the pop up masterclass....  looks like a very interesting technique and  i am sure you will have some fun doing more experimenting .... look forward to seeing more when you do them...

Sharon ...    you have created a lovely page ...  great result... well done!

best wishes to you both,

Dawn.

Annie, I love everything about your pic. I haven't done that class yet, but it looks like fun. And poor Renly; I couldn't remember that far back. LOL

Sharon, your layout is really lovely, but I must say that the picture is incredible.

~ Michele

Thank you Michele for the compliment on my photo. I can't take credit for it though. His Grandpa shared it with me and I just loved it. I'm definitely not a photographer. I still have to work on that!

I've played around with Module 3 now and I'm progressing slowly. I learn so much by going through these tutorials. I'm getting a little more at ease with the tools and workspace. Anyway, here's my trial and error for Module 3.

Annie, isn't this webinar great? I still have to practice creating the room, carpet... It is great to use the pick tool and make all these things... LOL about your shadow comment... Very nice work!

Sharon, you are not alone having to watch the tutorials again and again. You made great layouts. Well done!

Dear Dawn, thank you so much for your kind comment on my layout. I really appreciate!

I indeed have enough photos to choose -- mine and the ones that are sent me-- but I only use them to scrap because of Carole's challenges... The challenges are an incentive for me to do something with the pictures as I like to practice a technique or an idea.

Hugs and best wishes <3

Dear Cristina, thank you for your kind comment. Yes, it is a terrific webinar. If I ever master the shadow technique I will be a very happy lady. I love working with the pick tool and using it for perspectives is amazing. One of my favourite tools along with the warp brush and the pen tool - point to point - bezier curves. :) <3