What are you working on (in March 2019)?

Cassel

Hi Cristina......just like writer's block it happens to creatives too! Yesterday I just couldn't settle myself to anything with PSP. I mucked around with a few things and then I just gave it up as a bad joke, lol! I'm very busy today with real life things so maybe tomorrow will jog my creative cells......one can always wish! <3

Cristina, Thank you very much for liking the cards i made with those 12 templates... very much appreciated.... look forward to viewing you projects when you are ready  ... i think we all go through times  when creativity is at a low and i have had my share of that over the last few months... doing those templates have helped me a great deal.

sending you hugs and best wishes,

Dawn.

hello everyone,  here is a card i have created for a relative who loves daisies and birds.... the budgie bird on perch is from a script by Joannes Digital Design... i created the extra vertical pole  for the image.  also used Daisy Tube in Psp and  a free grass brush and free swirl brush and a diamond tube in my collection.... added Cass Corner Punch and the font is called MCBlossom by Maureen Collins.

Dawn.

Dear Dawn, your card is beautiful... You are always so creative using the Corner Punch... I love it! I remember one that was also in a big size and you added beads... It was lovely.

Forgot to mention, I love Card 12 and the cheerful image!

Hugs and best wishes to you too <3

hello Cristina ... i  appreciate your kind comments on my card.. Thank You very much ... sometimes  think i  over use the corner punches in my cards  .... however,   just  simply love the effect they give... glad you like the card 12 also.

best wishes to you for a happy day

Dawn.

Dawn, I don't think you are overusing the corner punches... The different ways you use them is an inspiration to me. I love them too but I tend to use them in just one way. I learn a lot from everyone here... You all are very creative! <3

Darlene, your layout is lovely! And a great way to keep the memory of this happy moment.

I finally was able to come up with a layout to practice the tutorials Multi photo Template, Watercolor, and Swirls from the LAB9-Module 3, and the String Art from the String Theory Webinar. For the last one, I made something simple... I have to watch the video a few more times to create an elaborate element as Carole showed.

It was so much fun to create a watercolor pattern... the tutorial is very interesting and there were many things that were new to me.

From Marisa Lerin I used the "ps_marisa-lerin_6612_grid-15-overlay"

Darlene, how wonderful to have three generations together.

Cristina, looks like you had a brilliant trip to Portugal.

Sharon, Jimi looks so cute in his uniform.

Annie, I think you might need an intervention!

Those are really wonderful pages, ladies.

~ Michele

There was a birthday in my FB group today so I was able to use the inspiration I got from the way Dawn used Carole's corner punches. The plaid paper and the elements are Rush Ranch's contribution to a recent blog train called Nature's Dark Blooms. I used Cassel's Punched Confetti script to make the scatters. The font is Holland by Lettersiro.

~ Michele

Sharon, very nice layout!

Annie, thank you so much so your kind comment! <3 ... About your flower, what a good idea to use the string. Very creative and came out great.

Michele, thank you! <3  ...And yes, it was a great trip: mild temperatures, good food and so many places to visit. We drove about 1500 km, even we were surprised... The card you created is beautiful and I like everything about it... I love how the corner punches came out. Dawn had a great idea to use them this way. I have to try it sometime

Annie .. I appreciate very much   your kind comment on my birdie card..  your flower is lovely and creative and will make an excellent element for one of your layouts.

Cristina ..  your page is terrific and the watercolour background  looks great and would be  a  great idea for future papers ... a really great effect.  ... it is wonderful you are able to travel as it gives you many photos to do your projects and have  the pages as a memory of the happy occasions.

Michele..... Love your card ! ....  it is beautiful !  ...  so glad you gave the large corner punch effect  a try...   i am sure your friend will love receiving such a beautiful birthday greeting.

well done ladies!

best wishes to you all,

Dawn.