What are you working on (in March 2019)?

Cassel

Darlene, love your page.. it is nice to have photos of our pets ... you did a great job of taking the photo with his hat on... so cute!

Annie, I also love the result you achieved with your flower... I have that masterclass on Many Shades of Grey... you have reminded me of it ... must have another look.

Michele.. well done ! ... love the gold effect and your creative idea to make a charm for the bracelet.. fantastic result!..  I appreciated your comment on my cards... thank you.

Dawn.

Michele, your gold lucky charm turned out fabulously, it was a good lesson especially for showing us how to soften or increase the setting to achieve the result we want. Cassel's catchphrase seems to be "it's up to you" and in that she is perfectly correct. Now I have much more of a tendency to play with the settings instead of balking for fear of the result, LOL! Cassel is an amazing teacher. Thanks a lot, Hon, for your lovely comments on my work. <3

hello everyone..... I have finished Card 9 of the  2017 templates.....  I used a rose brush and Mura Meister plugin copies to create the circle of roses then added an inner bevel to it  and played with the layer blend modes and opacity. also used Cass Bottle Cap script and Psp Rose tube in program. the pattern for the paper was free with a tutorial from Everything PSP.... the sentiment is a purchased digi stamp set from Power Poppy....... 3 more to go.

best wishes to all,

Dawn.

I'm thrilled for you, Teri! Now that I've come here, I see where you got the inspiration for your layout as I saw it on FB first. It's absolutely perfect. Give the little man kisses from his campus grandparents <3

Dawn, beautiful as always. The frame actually looks like enamel. Is that the pattern you made with Mura Meister?

~ Michele

I have a goal this year of getting all of my old photos finally digitally scrapped.  The background here is that I had paper scrapped about 1000 pages through the years.  They covered time starting a little before my husband was born through about 2003.  I was still working on paper scrapping when my daughter turned to digital scrapping.  So, my first digital scrapbook covered most of 2011.  Since then I have tried to keep current and go back and digitally scrap the gap between the end of 2003 and the end of 2010.  It has been a huge goal but I am closing in on it with only about 4 years left to get done.  My current workflow is to open pages, "drop" pictures on them, write in a text date, and save in a psp form rather than jpeg.  When I have close to 111 pages to print as a Shutterfly book, I then actually finish them.  So I only have things to show as I am finishing a book but I do steadily peck away at this goal.  I love digital scrapping and Cassel's Campus.  She is so kind to assist whenever I get stumped and my pages have more variation since I joined the Campus.

Michele, yes the rose pattern on the green paper is what i made with brush and  plugin ......  i am glad you liked the card... thank you.

i have finished Card 10 of those templates from Cassel back in 2017 challenge.... used Cassels Polka Dot tutorial .... floral pattern again a free one created by sofi01. Cass chain bead tube used on the template element and on the flowers... the flowers i made back in 2017 from one petal from Cassels Petal tube set... create one circle layer and then duplicated..... sentiment from a purchased digi stamp set from PowerPoppy .  added a swirl brush under the template placeholder added Cass corner punch and merged layers together..... ribbon is one of Cassels scripts..

best wishes everyone,

Dawn

hello everyone ..... here is my Card 11.... have used Cass Plaid script for paper and Quick scallop script. leaf brush on paper is from my collection.... the wren image is from a purchased digital stamp set at Beccys Place here in Australia. the alpha  i used for the sentiment is from Cassels 2016 calendar challenge....   for this card i wanted  something  that i could send to the men folk in the family ....

Dawn.

Hello again everyone...... here is Card 12... the final  template from that 2017 challenge. have used Cass Music tube for behind image  and the separate  notes... for hello i used another Cass alpha from 2016 calendar  challenge and the plaid with Cass script... The image and sentiment are from a purchased digital stamp set called Three Tenors from Beccys Place here in Australia.   another card for the men in the family and also friends. I am glad i set myself this little goal to complete the 12 cards.... it has helped my brain start creating once again.

Dawn.

Thank you all for your comments, Everything you all have posted is done beautifully. I do enjoy scrolling through and looking at each one.

Yes micfin, I was doing something called selective coloring. I did the picture a lot of years ago...

Darlene

Dawn, Annie, Darlene, Michele and Teri, all your layouts are lovely, creative and a joy to see. Great work, ladies!

I am trying to come up with layouts for the different challenges but I haven't been very creative lately... I start something and then I get stuck... I will keep on trying lol