January Theme Challenge - BAKING

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Theme-Baking.jpg

Since our January theme is BAKING, and we just finished a period when people are baking a lot, did you take pictures of your baking? Of someone else's? How about even sharing a recipe? That would be fun too!

Share with us. At least, that is calorie-free!

Dear Annie, what a lovely layout and quick page. I like very much Carole's quick pages and templates as well... I have a some from the 2016 calendar challenge but only used a few. I think I have to revisit the folder.

The pineapple paper is subtle but gives a nice touch to the layout and so does the alpha. The tart looks very yummy.

Well done, my friend!

• 2 weeks later...

I have been busy with the Bootcamp but have now found time to post my page for this challenge.

Before we left England we use to visit an elderly Aunt of my husband. She was never expecting us, but would always whip up a Victoria Sandwich when we arrived, literally just throwing the ingredients into a bowl and mixing them together to produce a light, fluffy and <span style="text-decoration: underline;">very</span> well-risen sponge. She said it was the result of many years of practice. My sponges were good, but never as good as hers.

The kit I used is from Manu Studio Designs and is called Grandma's Kitchen. The photo is from Bing images and I used a mask from the set. I used the blue paper as the pattern to fill the text. The font is KH-Prince-Rollick.