Up-to-Date Challenge 2018

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Up-to-date-Challenge2018-Preview-500.jpg

First of all, come and say HI once you register for this challenge.

We want to know who else will be there, on our side to challenge us.

Every page we will be making, will be different, based on each others' photos, stories, and preferences but we can all get inspired by everyone's projects.

Once the Challenge is started, on November 17th, you can post your pages in here.

Remember to resize your image to about 600 pixels before uploading it so it won't slow down the site when we have lots of your masterpieces.

Now, let's get ready and stay ... up-to-date!

(if you missed the registration link or if you found this thread before I announce it, HERE it is)

I am so happy to see people post in this thread. MANY more have registered but have not posted (over 50 so far). And yes, there will be tutorials and I am sure you will learn things. And remember that it is not a race or a contest and if you don't finish the 12 pages in 7 days, you will still be able to work on them after the end. In fact, you will have everything you need to create more than one calendar!

Get ready and pick your photos!

I am hoping that I will be able to control my Ataxia so that I can scrap. I just had my infusions, so hoping the pain factor will not be too severe. I really want to make calendars for my family members. Including me, four generations. So nice to meet everyone. Hugs, :)

I do enjoy the challenges as I learn the hows with these projects.  Now the real challenge is to remember the tools I used to make other projects (Pictures to use on fabric with embroidered frames).  Using layers  to change pictures into face portraits with holiday backgrounds only took me a complete day so....let the learning begin.

Hello, everyone. I'm Alicia Garbelman. I've used PaintShop Pro to edit, tag and organize my photos for many years, but I'm new to the process of creating artwork with it. So I'm looking forward to learning more about the program and beginning to create. I've taken the basic digital scrapbooking course, but I haven't begun to use my own photos to create digital pages. Baby steps.