What are you working on (in October)?

Cassel

Thank you DeLoris and Virginia  for your kind comments.

Cristina, your page is terrific.. i love the way you have placed all the elements... i have never thought to do a tree with buttons and yours turned out so cute!.....  well done!

best wishes,

Dawn.

Hello Cassel and all creative souls...I worked on some Halloween designs in October inspired by the free Halloween set on 'freebies'....I have never used this kind of visual material before; it turned out to be an easy way to start a digital project before going off on a creative tangent...these are just a few, I made about another 25 Halloween images.

I would like to post some art works on Corel Discovery; can't seem to find where to submit...any help would be appreciated.

Happy Creating, best regards, Sharron

Sharron the font is Scythe.  You can get it here:  https://www.wfonts.com/font/scythe.  There are plenty of free foont/scrap sources on the internet.  One of the best places to get a big variety is  Craft Crave.  Sign up for the daily newsletter https://www.craftcrave.com/    You would want to click on the Blog section.  Have fun, it is addicting!

Hugs,

DeLoris

I worked on Creative scrap papers. Used Paint Shop Pro 2019. Some of the tools used were different than in the instructions.

Would you like me to post what tools I used in 2019 and how I did it? I am keeping notes on what is different.

Hope this is alright what I have done. Have a great day.

WOW.. really awesome work going on in here.  I am a very slow scrapbooker, want to learn everything. Trying out how to make different papers, right now. Liking what I have learned, great site to belong to. Have a great day everyone. 

Great job, Helen. I love the colors.

I use the Creator Information to keep notes within PSP in the file I'm working on. You can click on the icon or click on Image: Image Information, then go to the Creator Info tab and type away in the Description box. When you save your file, your notes will be saved, too. If you already knew this, please scroll on by. :)

~ Michele

Thanks for information, Michele. I will do it that way from now on. Like keeping information on how I make stuff.

Hugs to everyone, thank you for the kind comments. Like all the work that I see. Thank you, Carole for all the hard work that you put in here on the Campus.