September FREEBIE challenge

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Freebie-Challenge.jpg

Freebies are great resources that you can find in many places to build a library of elements, graphics and tools. Since they are free, they are available to all.

Let's see how you can use some fun free elements in your next graphics projects.

This month, let's see how you can use some delicate doilies as a background or element in a project. They are available in the store blog HERE.

https://creationcassel.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/cass-LaserCutDoilies-Round-samples.jpg

Are you up to the challenge? Post your projects in this thread or, if you want, our PSP Scrapbook Showcase pinboard on Pinterest is always there to showcase what is being shared in the Campus (if you need an invite, let me know). Or you can post it in our Facebook group.

I made a  frame from one of the free round laser cut doilies... duplicated to get 3 of them and also used Cassel's corner punch and  made a quick page ... then added my own painted bird images..... thanks again Cassel for those freebies they do come in very handy.

best wishes everyone,

Dawn.

Sharon and Sheila, the layouts are just lovely!

Here is my layout... From Cassel: Linoleum pattern (background paper); Laser cut doily #3; Rope picture tube #50 (photo frame); Dymo Tape tutorial (Title); Crochet lace #15 picture tube

From others: Scrapping with Liz-Fun paper cutout; and DTD-Yellow heart string

Hi Sheila and Dawn, thank you so much for commenting on my layout! <3

Sheila, I made the background paper with the Linoleum Pattern (Cassel's Paper patterns tutorial) inspired by the papers DeLoris posted on FB using this technique. I felt in love immediately :)