Travel Tale Challenge 2018

Cassel

I haven't had a chance to do any of these wonderful layouts, but I must say, O M G! Your pages are just SPECTACULAR, scrappers. I'm so happy the Campus is back up and running so I was able to look at all of them.

I just got PSP 2019 and I'm working on getting it set up the way I like it. It's so much easier to do because the new version will migrate all of the content from your previous versions. Now I'm trying to get my desktop the way I like it.

~ Michele

Hi Scrapbook Campus.  This is how my day 7 travel page turned out.  I went with my own layout.  The cluster, vector sand background, seashell paper and stone are elements I have had for quite sometime … the photos are from a tourist advertising page for Guadeloupe.  Loved the tut Cassel, thank you and thanks to all who take a peek.  Off now to have a go with the layout template provided by Cassel.

Wow, Annie, I LOVE your page!  It makes me wish I was going to Guadeloupe too!  Also thank you for your feedback on my work.

I tweaked my right-hand page of the Mark tutorial with a couple of drink stickers from Pixelscrapper's Sheila Reid's "At the Beach" bundle and think it added to the look and the accompanying story.  Since I am new to scrapbooking I sometimes revisit previous work to "improve" it or apply something new I've learned to the page.  In this case I should have worked on it a little longer before posting.

Some very talented people in this group.

Here is my day 7, I am not sure I like the effect of the alpha maybe I should have used a different paper.  However, I used clone for the first time on the bottom left side the lady that was taking of the picture was also in the ball.  I was surprised how well it turned out.

Annie, I forgot to mention that I liked how you wrote the message... it looks like it was over a stone. Nice effect.

Rae, the stickers were a great addition to the layout.

Royanne, a great effect to have the lady in the ball... I think the alpha turned out very good.

I am a slow scrapbooker, so I am still working on my layout... it will be just one, otherwise I would not finish anytime soon :)

I finally managed to finish my only one layout for this challenge. I used Marisa Lerin Day7 template as a base as I wanted to include lots of photos.

Papers: eyeinspire koolkrafties2; DiHiller-PS2017Jul Blog Train Summer Lovin'

Cassel's tutorials: Dymo Tape; Notebook Page; Marker (Lab7-M09)

Cassel's Picture Tubes: Screwheads and Twisted String

• 2 months later...