July Word Challenge - HOT

Cassel

Hi, Dawn, thank you so much for your kind words. <3 ... Lately, there have been so many layouts posted, that it is hard for us to keep track of all of them :) ... It is nice to see the Campus so colorful.

But, Dawn, I am missing your work here, your uniques cards and layouts... They are so beautiful! I remember how you used the corner punches brush together with beads, what I thought was a great idea... Also, the texturizer plugin that I didn't know and so many other things... I would love to see them again. <3 :)

Hello Cristina, "Thank You" for such a kind message... I haven't been posting any cards etc. because I have not been well over the last few weeks  and my creative side decided to take a holiday .... Also I needed to get a new computer and I am still finding my way around windows 10 as previously I used windows 7. (I don't take to change very well)… However yesterday my brain started to kick into gear again with a couple of ideas for my cards so hopefully I will be able to participate again soon.  You are right when you said the Campus is so colourful… it has been a joy to come and see everyone's creations...

best wishes are sent your way,

Dawn.