July Word Challenge - HOT

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/WordChallenge.jpg

Here is the next Word challenge for you.

In June the word will be HOT. Since it is summer in the northern hemisphere, it might be hot enough to have some pictures. Or if you have some winter pictures, you might like to sit beside a hot fireplace sipping a hot chocolate. Whatever the season, you can surely find something hot (maybe even a boyfriend?).

Are you up to the challenge? Post your projects in this thread (it can be older projects you did or recent ones; it does not matter) or, if you want, our PSP Scrapbook Showcase pinboard on Pinterest is always there to showcase what is being shared in the Campus (if you need an invite, let me know). Or you can post it in our Facebook group.

Hi All.  This is another for the word challenge.  I used Cassel's layout Q template and followed the instructions for the cutout alpha but I couldn't stand to lose the little bits so I put a sandy backing behind to fit in with the overall page and I was able to keep the bits!  Love your templates Cassel, thank you.

Hi Annie, another very nice page for this word challenge... I read your journaling and did not realise that Home and Away is filmed at Palm Beach. We used to watch the show ages ago and wonder which beach they were at. … so thanks for the info.

best wishes,

Dawn.

How do you make a l/o of brush fires look so sweet? The alpha is wonderful. I really need to make more time to spend learning on the campus. I've been busy trying to clean out my files. It's a Herculean task and feels like it's going to take me years! lol

~ Michele

This is my layout for this challenge. The photos are small but I used the ones I got via WhatsApp and didn't want to wait until I get the originals. I enlarged but ... :)

The polka dots papers are freebies from "lovingtocu". I made the yellow background paper with a solid color and then added an overlay (Freebie messy hearts overlay) from "HG Designs" and lowered the opacity. The photo frame is a freebie from "CoffeeShop Frames Template".

From Cassel, I used the Puffy Paint Script for the title (Middle Class Script Font), the Summer Punches brushes and the Adhesive Tape Script. The black and white photo I made following Corel's Adding Drama with Selective Color tutorial (

).

I also used Romantic Font.

Hi Scrapbook Campus.  I just finished watching, and hopefully learned something from, Cassel's Master Class - Patchwork Scrapbooking.  It was a terrific lesson and a lot to take in.  I'll be watching it a few more times for sure, :)  This has been created from that lesson for the "hot" word challenge.  Thanks for takin a peek!