July FREEBIE challenge

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Freebie-Challenge.jpg

Freebies are great resources that you can find in many places to build a library of elements, graphics and tools. Since they are free, they are available to all.

Let's see how you can use some fun free elements in your next graphics projects.

This month, let's showcase more than one photo using a simple yet fun template. They are available in the store blog HERE.

https://creationcassel.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/cass-Stamps3-Template-preview-300x200.jpg

Are you up to the challenge? Post your projects in this thread or, if you want, our PSP Scrapbook Showcase pinboard on Pinterest is always there to showcase what is being shared in the Campus (if you need an invite, let me know). Or you can post it in our Facebook group.

Thank you very much Cassel for your freebies... they are very much appreciated... The tea and kookaburra photos are from Pixabay and Unsplash..... the record and card images are from projects I made in 2017... I used Cassel's custom bottle cap script and twisted string tube and PSP flower tube..... hearing the birds sing, listening to music, or in my craft room making cards, while enjoying a "cuppa" makes an enjoyable part of my day.

Dawn.

Dawn, belle réalisation!  j'aime l'idée de placer des images relaxantes

Micfin, les timbres ont été placés sur l'autre sens, ce qui donne un effet différent

j'aime aussi le fait que le tour du timbre soit pareil au papier, très joli!

Michele.. thank you for your comment! always appreciated ...... Michele, fantastic page! I love it!... great idea with the Beatles.....  when I was little, my cousins and I always debated who was the best... "Elvis or the Beatles".... they were Beatle fans and I was Elvis... but in the end they all produced some fantastic music and will be remembered for a long time to come.

Jnet... Thank you for your kind comments on my project it is also appreciated..... as I don't speak French I asked Cassel if she would translate your comment for me and she did...she also sent me a link for "translate.google.com" which I am sure will come in handy for future use...... Look forward to seeing more of your projects here in the Forum.

Dawn.

Sorry, Dawn, but it's always been The Beatles. :)

Jnet, thanks for your kind words and for noticing I flipped the stamps template to a portrait orientation.

I've been using Google Translate for a long time now. It usually works well enough, but sometimes I get some weird translations. LOL

~ Michele

This page was inspired by Cassel's layout for the Basic Course-Module 4. The background paper is a freebie from Kristin Aagard (Basically Whites Paper12). The patterned paper is a freebie from Eyeinspire (Country Roads Gift add-on). The flairs are freebies from Harper Finch.