What are you working on (in July)?

Cassel

Michele, I am so glad to know that I am not the only one with computer face! Sometimes I even feel like I am about to be absorbed ... now that is when I get up and have a little walk around cos I just know the pixies are at me again, lol! Welcome to the madness of creative minds!!!

I am currently travelling from home in Mount Gambier South Australia, through NSW and Queensland, heading up through Winton, Longreach to Mt Isa then across to Townsville and down to Proserpine (near Airlie Beach) for a Caravan Club National Rally in early September. This means I am not going to have much spare time or possibly internet access so I will not be contributing for a few months. Perhaps after the trip I may have lots to add to the forums.

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching the webinar on masks again and used the free template Carole showed us in PSP 2018.  I used this with pictures of Heidi.  I wish I had of rotated the template 1st!  :)

Using the masks for all these pics made it a lot less work.  I loved the webinar!

Hugs,

DeLoris

I just finished the Interlacing Tut and man did I enjoy that.  That technique was soo much easier than erasing like I was doing.  Thank you Carole!

I do have a question about locking layers that I put on Facebook, so I won't repeat it here.  Here are the 2 things I did.  FUN!

Hugs,

DeLoris

Gracias Deloris,pero ni yo misma veo mi imagen jajaja,me parece que se me olvido como subir imagenes,

y la traduccción que he hecho del español al ingles tampoco ha sido muy buena,a si que mejor escribir

en español,y que automaticamente google lo traduzca

I do not know what I did with so much editing that my message disappeared, I start to see if in the end I do everything right,

I just started the basic scrap course, and I think that until I clarify better with the forum some disaster I will do

The images are from my older grandson, the kit used is BLT_GranySmits the frame of BTL_CherryPiker,

since I did not have any lyrics I used the Showcard Gotic font

Thank you girls, I appreciate your support

Second class of the basic course, I have very bad about putting pictures, because I do not like to put personal images on the internet, but finally in this work I could avoid them

In this work the image that I have placed is mine of a day of snow, the kit is from publiscrap and it is called wild scale

Thank you, you are very kind, I had never done scrapbookin and I find it difficult to combine the papers, I hope to learn to combine them well

I like this course because in addition to learning to do scrapbookin I am

learning something from the program that I did not know, I'm delighted

We go through module 3 of the basic Scrapbooking course, the photo I made it on the beach where I spent my childhood and youth, it's a small beach in the Mediterranean, the kit is from WendyP-Sweet shoppe desing.com, the rope is from BLT_CherryPicket ,

the stamp as the kit was not wearing I used a brush of the program