July Theme Challenge - BEACH

Cassel

Since this month, we have a BEACH theme for the blog, what will you show us? Being summer in the northern hemisphere, do you have beach photos? Or if not from this year, maybe from past vacations?

What will you share with us?

Just checked out Lab 8 Module 3 and had a look at the first experiment.  Well I had to have a play around and this is my result.  A bit of a cheat because I snagged a vector background off the web.  I had such fun with the text which, believe it or not, is Arial Black.  I hacked and snipped it to bits then put it all back together in a higgledy piggledy fashion.  Thanks for takin a peek.  Hugs......Annie T

P.S.  Forgot to mention that the elements used came from CCC-Summer Sizzler kit.

Hello SC Members.  This was for experiment 3 from Lab 8 - Module 3 and again I have "killed two birds with one stone" (I'm going to have to find another phrase that one just sounds so awful!).  Thanks for takin a peek.

P.S.  Aaarrgh!  I keep forgetting to give credits.  I used 2 papers and a couple of elements from Carena's kit "My Beach".  The photos were snagged off the web and the polka dot ribbons etc., were my doing, all done for now … I think!

Hello Annie, your second Beach page and the Beach Wedding  look great. ...  quite a few years ago I visited a couple of the islands in my home state (Queensland) but I  never went to Stradbroke Island ... it looks like the great Queensland weather put on a wonderful smile that day... you are creating lovely  work Annie..

Dawn.

Thanks so much dear Dawn. Stradbroke Island is quite beautiful and the beach has this beautiful fine white sand. We had a lovely weekend and the ferry ride to and fro was great. Fraser Island is just off the coast of Wide Bay and it is breathtakingly beautiful, very ancient somehow. If you should ever get a chance I would suggest a visit there. I love nature. <3

This is my contribution to this challenge. I wanted to use a bigger photo but I didn't have so I enlarged it using the tip I've learned on the Basic Scrap Course.

I made the umbrella using PSP Preset Shape, then erased the pole and created another one based on the Lab 8-Module 06 Tube tutorial. On the edges, I added cass-Rope52 Tube with the help of Vector Tube Script.

On the title "Beach" I used cass-Curved Photo Script.

Cassel's Freebies: Summer Brushes Template (photo); Beach Alpha Letters and cass-SummerBrushes that I was lucky enough to win last week... I love these brushes and all the others.

Other freebies: eyeinspire_PSJun2018 "Places you'll go" papers (Pixel Scrapper Blog Train) and Word Bits "And Many More" from Kristin Aagard.

Font: Delima

I was dabbling again with another little free poser image from pannsplace... it ended up being an invitation for emailing...maybe some of my extended family members will have a use for this one...... I used Cassel's Word Insert script and PSP tubes for ice cream and cakes.. the beach photo and mask are mine....

Dawn.