June Word Challenge - SUMMER

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/WordChallenge.jpg

Here is the next Word challenge for you.

In June the word will be SUMMER. How about some summer time, summer vacation, end of summer or any other summer activity? Do you already have a project from past summers? From last year maybe? or before?

Are you up to the challenge? Post your projects in this thread (it can be older projects you did or recent ones; it does not matter) or, if you want, our PSP Scrapbook Showcase pinboard on Pinterest is always there to showcase what is being shared in the Campus (if you need an invite, let me know). Or you can post it in our Facebook group.

Annie, I am in love with the Summer-1... The photo is beautiful, I love the colors and all the techniques you used, and the way you used different patterned papers. Love it! <3 ... Also the Summerfun-1, it looks great the black and white background with the yellow paper, the photo's frames and, and, and :) Great work!

Well here is my Layout for the June word challenge and I used some of what I learned from the Double Page Challenge though this is not a double page I used 2 Panorama photos and Scattered photos in it. Well sorry I accidently uploaded the first layout and it will not let me upload a second image in this post so I will upload it in the following post.

I used one of Cassel's free summer templates as the background for this project. (I already have the Summer Punches in my favorites.) Cassel's ricrac script helped me frame my beautiful granddaughter; I thought it was a good complement to the waves on the template. Added some clipart, picture tubes, various effects, and voila! Not very "scrapbooky," but that's how I roll. LOL

~ Michele

Patricia your project is very nice and I love the pink floral background you created... hope the plant sale went well.

Michele your granddaughter looks lovely and all  the extra elements you have added to the template are indeed a  compliment .

best wishes to you both,

Dawn.

Gosh Michele, I love this project and your colour scheme is beautiful, does justice for your very attractive granddaughter. She does look a very sweet person with possibly a little bit of devilry behind that smile! Well put together my friend. <3

• 2 weeks later...

This is my contribution to the Word Challenge. Like I have said many times before, I like to participate in the challenges because it is a way for me to practice different techniques, tutorials etc... and it is also fun. :)

The background is from Kristin Aagard "Basic/ally/ Whites Papers" Freebie. I used Cassel's "Word Edge Cutout Summer Fun" template... And based on this one I made a Word Edge Cutout Summer Look...I also made the Flair Button (Cassel's tutorial) for the title.