What are you working on (in June)?

Cassel

This is the layout I made to practice the tutorials from the Lab 8-05. I used the template as a base.

Based on the tutorials I made the Ledger Paper, the Crossword Puzzle and Uneven Stitches. The ribbons I made using Cassel's Ribbon Factory Script. The title is from Bella Gipsy, Magic Moments: Frontier Tales Alpha.

Freebies: Cassel's Layered Flowers#2; Kristin Aagard's Foliage; Creative Market's Watercolor Leaves and Branches.

Later I will try to do something for the Freebie Challenge (Star Confetti).

Hello Cristina....thank you for your kind message in your earlier post. I appreciate it very much....  I am posting this comment from my Husband's computer as I have been having technical difficulties in posting in the forum from my computer for  a while now and I haven't been able to fix it... I can log into the campus etc, but cannot type anything in the forum area as the text is not visible..  so I am waiting for our friend who is a computer technician to come home from holidays so he can hopefully sort the problem out for me.... hopefully all will get back to normal soon for me.... just thought I would come and let you know why I haven't been participating...

best wishes,

Dawn.

Annie, you don't "steal"... I've learned this is called scraplifting... And I do this too :D

Take a look at this post from Cassel.

https://scrapbookcampus.com/2017/01/what-is-scraplifting/

Dawn, I am so happy to hear from you. I remember you had the same problem not long ago. Computers sometimes do things that are inexplicable. I do hope that the technician can solve the problem soon. We are waiting for you.

Best wishes. :)