Love Story Challenge

Cassel

Sorry so late with this! This is my daughter and her hubby, and one picture with their son. I love them all so much. I learned some new things making this, it was fun. I ended up making the two smaller frames myself. I'm not used to working with layers and I couldn't get them to look right. I'll keep practicing.

Here is my day 2.  Worked on it all day and the original file has about 35 layers...then I ended up with this.  LOL  I have made several plaid type papers but finally decide to just leave one as striped and I like i much better than the others I made.  Such fun learning these new ways to do things!  However, it is much easier to just use a Cass script.

@Cheryl, you managed very well. When you get the hang of using Layers, you will see how powerful they will become.

@Britt-Marie, you did it. And your page is well done too.

@Wanda, LOL at using scripts, but at least, once you understand the steps that the script does you can do some more custom designs. And also, all the plaids are always done using stripes so you get two tutorials in one! The colors you chose make such a nice match to the photo.

Hi Glenson Jones!  I know Swansea and the surrounding  area  really well.  I was born on a hill farm in Glynogwr,  Bridgend  area, married a farmer and lived  in Cowbridge in the Vale of Glamorgan for 25 yrs, before moving to Sask Canada.  Spent many happy times  at Swansea leisure Centre, Mumbles, Gower and the valleys, Rhigos mountain, hunting with the Banwen Miners. Where do you live now?

Not sure I am posting my project correctly. I did enjoy this, although I am slow. Jake and Marie met and dated and fell in love. She lived in England and he is in the USA. It took much time and work for them to get Marie here in the US...she just arrived February 14. These pictures are from their wedding last April.

<p style="font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; color: #333333;">Great tut! I have several PS templates and never knew what to do with the clipping masks...now I do...thank you, Carole!</p>

<p style="font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; color: #333333;">Day one:</p>