November Tut/Tech Challenge - RAIN

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Tut-Tech-Challenge.jpg

The Campus is the perfect place to learn more about photo editing, various techniques, or PSP in general.

This challenge will give you an opportunity to practice some of those techniques or use some tools.

This month's Tut/Tech Challenge is to add Rain on a photo. This is a technique that is illustrated in a video tutorial I did for Corel. You can watch it HERE. It is quite easy to do. The tougher part is probably to find the photo to use!

What will you do? Inspire us!

P.S. at the bottom of the page for that tutorial, you can add comments. It would be neat to see what you think of this tutorial shared with Corel and Paintshop Pro users! 

That tutorial was so cool! I used a free stock photo I had. Here is the before and after. I actually applied the Motion Blur twice to get a softer effect. I used the One Step Photo Fix adjustment on the background afterwards to make the colors stand out.

I wonder if we could do something similar to create snow.

this photo we took ourselves  quite a few years ago  near where we live.... it's not the greatest photo but I thought it would work ok for this technique... my photo  was a bit dark so I also did a one step photo fix which brightened it up a bit. I have included a before photo and the rain one which I added some extra clouds to...  it was a cloudy day and some showers along with a bit of wind and then the sun come out again.

Dawn.

micfin thank you for the comment on my photos . this was an interesting technique to do. Your photos with the rain and snow effects look great.  I might give doing snow a try to.

Sheila your photos are lovely also and your rain effect turned out great.

best wishes to you both,

Dawn.